RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Pathfinder 1st Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Forum: Iron Gods (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+----- Forum: Black Hills Caves (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+----- Thread: [IC] Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 (/showthread.php?tid=657)

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Reawyn - 08-17-2021

"The creatures that were not like us? How many were there?"

"And the creatures that were like us. The ones leaking the red foo, how many of them were there?"

He pauses to allow the creature to answer if it will, glancing significantly at Eva, as if to say 'see, we can learn a lot from it if we ask questions before attacking'

Assuming it answers the first questions, he then asks a third. "I am not sure you can answer this, but how long ago did they pass through thi room?"

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - GM Marvel - 08-18-2021

(08-16-2021, 10:18 AM)Eva Morningtide Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 05:13 PM)Reawyn Wrote: "We have no red food that we can spare right now. We are willing to be your friends though. Perhaps you can tell us about those creatures that were not like us."

As he talk s he gestures for Eva to lower her bow and stand down, they did not want to pick a fight they migfht lose. Yes, it was a dangerous creature that liked the taste of blood, that did not make it evil though, just dangerous.

If you are planning to eat us I have a bad news for you. We are androids - (we means E10 and her so she is not lying) - and I hope you don't like sheeny oils and polymer alloys. But perhaps we can have a deal as new friends.

Eva's diplomacy [1d20+4]=16+4=20

~No red food to 'spare?'~ The creature takes a 5' step toward the group.  ~If you have none to spare, then you have some?!~  It mentally asks with almost desperation.  It pauses for a second to wait for the answer, then Eva says, 'They were androids... and they wouldn't taste good...~Plan to eat you?~ Then.  ~Why do you think I would eat you?~  

[[OoC: Everyone should now make a Will save.  Don't panic, you're not being blown up or anything.  Tongue  ]]

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - GM Marvel - 08-18-2021

[OoC: OMG, this mission is so badly organized!  For example, there's finally a sidebar explaining what the colors of your access cards mean.  Angry  I had figured it out a long time ago but this should have been posted back in the caves!]

(08-17-2021, 01:34 AM)Reawyn Wrote: "The creatures that were not like us? How many were there?"

"And the creatures that were like us. The ones leaking the red foo, how many of them were there?"

He pauses to allow the creature to answer if it will, glancing significantly at Eva, as if to say 'see, we can learn a lot from it if we ask questions before attacking'

Assuming it answers the first questions, he then asks a third. "I am not sure you can answer this, but how long ago did they pass through thi room?"

Reawyn jumps in again with his questions...  The creature replies, ~How many?~ It pauses a second, then it holds up 2 purple tentacles on one side of its body and 1 tentacle on the other side of its body. ~That many!~ When asked about how long ago, the creature replies, ~Don't know.  No sun or moon in here~  Then it whispers into your minds, ~You sure you have no more delicious red food to spare?  I'm so hungry...~

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Eva Morningtide - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 02:40 AM)GM Marvel Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 10:18 AM)Eva Morningtide Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 05:13 PM)Reawyn Wrote: "We have no red food that we can spare right now. We are willing to be your friends though. Perhaps you can tell us about those creatures that were not like us."

As he talk s he gestures for Eva to lower her bow and stand down, they did not want to pick a fight they migfht lose. Yes, it was a dangerous creature that liked the taste of blood, that did not make it evil though, just dangerous.

If you are planning to eat us I have a bad news for you. We are androids - (we means E10 and her so she is not lying) - and I hope you don't like sheeny oils and polymer alloys. But perhaps we can have a deal as new friends.

Eva's diplomacy [1d20+4]=16+4=20

~No red food to 'spare?'~ The creature takes a 5' step toward the group.  ~If you have none to spare, then you have some?!~  It mentally asks with almost desperation.  It pauses for a second to wait for the answer, then Eva says, 'They were androids... and they wouldn't taste good...~Plan to eat you?~ Then.  ~Why do you think I would eat you?~  

Because you have a very-very big mouth and you look like someone who is very hungry... But friends do not eat each other, right? - she asks seriously without visible emotions
But as I have said we can have a deal. There is some red food in the corridor so you can clean it up if we swap place.

Eva's will: [1d20+3]=7+3=10 +4? (constructed: +4 on all saving throws against mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, and stun effects)

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Cin-Ezra Oovalli - 08-18-2021

Will Save: [1d20+3]=4+3=7Confused

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 - 08-18-2021

Will Save = [1d20+3]=16+3=19 +4? (constructed: +4 on all saving throws against mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, and stun effects)

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Gurkagh - 08-19-2021

Will [1d20+5]=16+5=21

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Reawyn - 08-19-2021

Will [1d20]=1 D'uh.. look at the pretty flower

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - GM Marvel - 08-21-2021

~There is?~  The creature suddenly lurches toward you and nearly tackles everyone out of the doorframe.  It's tentacles desperately wiping up the red blood and then licks them clean with it's long strange purple tongue.  ~MMMMhmmmm~ and ~Nom nom nom nom!~ While it's licking up every hint of blood you notice it never steps beyond the doorframe.  Its tentacles reach up to 15' beyond the threshold to lap up the blood.

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Reawyn - 08-21-2021

"May I ask why you are unable to come into the hallway, as there is red stuff all the way down to the next room?"