RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Pathfinder 1st Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Forum: Iron Gods (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+----- Forum: Black Hills Caves (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+----- Thread: [IC] Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 (/showthread.php?tid=657)

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - DM Vitkyng - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 09:35 PM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 will delay his attacks until the creature moves into melee with him or one of his allies.

You're prone, you may want to get up.

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 - 05-03-2021

Can E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 get up from prone and delay his attack action.

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - GM Marvel - 05-03-2021

[OoC: Actually what happened was I copy and pasted one line repeatedly and then forgot to switch out Reawyn's name for Gurkagh's, like I did for everyone elses names.  Mistakes sometimes happen at 3:45am.  But thank you for catching the error.  ]

(05-02-2021, 07:45 AM)GM Marvel Wrote:
Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
21.6Essaccus+8 hp's-13 pts6/ 11------
15.2Reawyn------15/ 15------
12.9Eva------17/ 17------
12.8Humanoid----9 pts -6pts acid 15/ ??? ------
5.4Cin------18/ 18------
4.2Gurkagh------10/ 10------

While laying on the floor, E10 heeds Eva's request..

[Delaying:  By choosing to delay, you take no action and then act normally on whatever initiative count you decide to act.]

Reawyn preps his vial of explosive acid, then throws it at the humanoid.  The Vial nearly hits him but at the last moment he ducks under the throw and vial shatters against the wall. [H6] [misdirection of the throw: [1d8]=4]  Though the vial of acid misses, the splash still douses his body before he can react quickly enough avoid part of the damage. Reflex DC16: [1d20+6]=8+6=14; [+6 damage]  The humanoid's flesh along the left side of his face and back is partially dissolved.  It cringes in pain but keeps slowly walking toward the group.

[Eva's turn!] 

[Image: 4WMvs4Q.png]

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - DM Vitkyng - 05-03-2021

I figured you made the tabl;e by copying rows, I do the same. Just spotted the oversioght so pointed it out so it could be fixed.

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Eva Morningtide - 05-03-2021

As a full round action she casts Daze spell on the humanoid and fires an arrow with -2 penalty. Then she moves 5ft. back to E9.

Eva's longbow attack: [1d20+7]=6+7=13 damage: [1d8+3]=7+3=10 (str,pbs,pool)

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - GM Marvel - 05-03-2021

[OoC: Eva, I've never played a Magus so you'll have to walk me through what abilities you're using.  Using initials doesn't help much when I don't know what words those initials are for.  For example, you wrote 'pool' in the information about your attack.  What does that mean?  Are you giving your weapon a +1 enhancement bonus?  If you are, that should be clearly stated.  You don't want to be fighting a creature with DR/Magic and not get the benefit of your weapon counting as magical.  

Also, as a recent house rule, we combine both Point blank shot and Precise Shot into 1 feat.]

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - GM Marvel - 05-05-2021

[OoC: Welp, I guess I'm moving forward.  ]

(05-02-2021, 07:45 AM)GM Marvel Wrote:
Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
15.2Reawyn------15/ 15------
12.9Eva------17/ 17------
12.6Essaccus+8 hp's-13 pts6/ 11------
12.4Humanoid----9 pts -6pts acid 15/ ??? ------
5.4Cin------18/ 18------
4.2Gurkagh------10/ 10------

The humanoid resist resists Eva's Daze spell and sidesteps Eva's arrow.

[[What is E10 going to do?  Your map is in Discord.]]

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 - 05-06-2021

E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 will continue to delay his action until the creature reaches melee range with Eva, then he will attack with his Dang Bongs.

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Eva Morningtide - 05-06-2021

(05-03-2021, 08:59 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [OoC: Eva, I've never played a Magus so you'll have to walk me through what abilities you're using.  Using initials doesn't help much when I don't know what words those initials are for.  For example, you wrote 'pool' in the information about your attack.  What does that mean?  Are you giving your weapon a +1 enhancement bonus?  If you are, that should be clearly stated.  You don't want to be fighting a creature with DR/Magic and not get the benefit of your weapon counting as magical.  

[OOC
Yes. She is using her arcane pool, she turned it on in previous round as a swift action.

At 1st level, a magus can expend 1 point from his arcane pool as a swift action to grant any weapon he is holding a +1 enhancement bonus for 1 minute.

+1 damage composite longbow
+1 damage point blank shot
+1 damage arcane pool

]

(05-03-2021, 08:59 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: Also, as a recent house rule, we combine both Point blank shot and Precise Shot into 1 feat.]

Ok, great, good to know Big Grin

RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - Eva Morningtide - 05-06-2021

[OOC - Some ooc questions Smile
Normal cover adds +4 AC except it is an improved cover but the humanoid has dodged Eva's attack 24 so he has at least AC21, hasn't he?
Has he dodged it or the arrow bounced off his armor? Has he an armor? Or his dodge was a DR/Magic in fact? But in this case it was a hit not a dodge I think.]