RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Anyone up to test a new RPG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've got a playtest packet for MCDM's new RPG system and I was wondering if anyone would like to give it a razz with me, see how it goes?

It's a short adventure with some premade characters, but who knows how long it'll go for on pbp.

It's not a finished game or anything, so any feedback we have playing I'll collate and send off to the designers when they ask for it.

About the system:
In short, this is a game about fighting monsters. About larger-than-life, extraordinary heroes plunging into battle against terrifying, monstrous enemies.
If you aren't already aware of the system and it's goals, search MCDM on youtube and you'll find some of their videos on it. But it isn't a game about attrition and tracking resources, it's about heroes fighting monsters in a way that's fun and tactical.

About the adventure:
An ancient magical tower that has stood silent for generations has started lighting up and the local noble has tasked the heroes to investigate.

What I'm looking for:
Looking for up to five players to give this a shot and see how it runs both as a system and as a pbp game. I'll distribute the rules and character sheets once I've got enough interest to start the game and get a forum set up.
I am interested
id be game
Looking forward to it, myself Smile