RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Ye Olde Map Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was sure I posted a map of Torch.  I will post a map thread to keep the maps all easily accessible in one spot.  For now, here is Torch...  I think all the numbers on the map correspond with the numbers listed in the Torch thread.  Some of the places you've already been are:

1)  Iven’s Livery Stable
5) The Copper Coin
9) The Weeping Pond
12) The Foundry Tavern
15) Town Hall
17) Temple of Brigh
19) Boarding House

[Image: yN1CExi.png]
This is the last map MiB gave you guys.  The top right door the group tried to get through but failed.  The bottom right door is the door I believe we went through.  (I haven't gotten to that part yet.)  I will try to add more later.  I think much of what is going on is in this thread.  

http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....9#pid19649

The temple thread might give you additional information

http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....9#pid20919

When I have time I will add more if you still have questions.

[Image: FN2yCT9.jpg]
We did head through the bottom right door and a ways beyond it. After the bottom right door is the disabled robot, then another cavern, and we found a room off of that full of 'junk' and a room off that that had the short-circuiting equipment. We were never given/shown maps of that though so it was all confusing and hard to visualize.-
(09-03-2020, 05:30 PM)Reawyn Wrote: [ -> ]We did head through the bottom right door and a ways beyond it. After the bottom right door is the disabled robot, then another cavern, and we found a room off of that full of 'junk' and a room off that that had the short-circuiting equipment.  We were never given/shown maps of that though so it was all confusing and hard to visualize.-

OoC: Yes I remember.  I just posted the maps that I had on hand.  I will post the map for the next area when I get time.
Black Hill Caves: (below)

[Image: qDbFaFzm.png]

[Image: pvmXhYi.png]

Habitat Dome: (below) 

[Image: OypdnE6m.png]

[Image: FEQDTrrm.png]