RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Ye Olde Background and History Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(11-03-2020, 07:03 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]Another option...:

And you get a shot of the sword.  Smile
Orr...this?

[attachment=163]
(11-03-2020, 07:08 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]Orr...this?

I think I prefer the first one with the sword.  

I was messing around for Tomeal and came up with this..

[Image: 37gI2Asm.png]
Nice. I was wondering what he looked like.
(11-05-2020, 02:57 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]Nice.  I was wondering what he looked like.

I made him look a little more Paladin-y with the touches of gold.
I focused more on her physical build and facial features. There was no option for elbow-length gloves *in addition to* full plate, so I ignored the skin part of her 'condition'. The scales are still advancing. Slowly...but they're moving.
(11-05-2020, 04:42 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]I focused more on her physical build and facial features.  There was no option for elbow-length gloves *in addition to*  full plate, so I ignored the skin part of her 'condition'.  The scales are still advancing.  Slowly...but they're moving.

Actually... I think we chose the exact same armor.
Hmm...top part, yeah. Oh, and her pauldrons are different too. I chose "Stealth Pauldrons" for her.

I'm struggling with the wait of getting her home and also with how excited she (and I, yes) will be when she finally figures out how to communicate with the Ancestral Weapon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4