RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate
(Yeah, I was out of town when it all went to hell.  Sad )
Lugar couldn't help but smile at the Old Warrior's wit, no blood and the fight would continue. But that wasn't how Lugar fought. With no good shot on the relentless old man Lugar calls out to Silent Giant, "Duck Giant!"

Ooc (If he ducks then Lugar will quick draw his hand crossbow( will this count as a sneak attack?) and take a shot, if not he will just stand there admiring his foe's cunning. I guess you have to roll? +9 with the hand crossbow, 1d4+1 + Drow poison, DC 15)
OOC - First, SG has just attacked. So now you effectively give up your readied action (at 23) and on your next round (20) you will ready another one to have a clean shot? Technically SG will keep providing cover and you will still fire into melee.
Second, the fact of a quick draw doesn't qualify as an element of surprise in the heat of battle.
Third, if Sirrith is an undead, sneak or poison probably won't work (sneak would work in PF but not in DND). But this latter part is strictly OOC... until the end of next paragraph...

Shocked by the volley of attacks (three from Merri and one from Lugar, all of them hit the mark) but even more from the sheer terror that appears on his face from the power this priest of Pelor displayed, Sirrith's momentum is broken. He steps back and turns away, running with an otherworldly scream.  One step though, and Giant's axe reaches his back, cutting through his cloak and ripping his armour to pieces.

Mesmerised by the knight becoming translucent and then dispersing like mist, the party hears a surprised yell from Maul, standing at the corner. Those who turn around can see him facing North, raising Pelor's symbol one more time.

Party's turn!

|_|
|?|
|M|m|L|_|G|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|#|

What only Merri and Maul can see...
Just beyond the corner there's a cloaked creature who appeared there without the slightest noise. Apparently Maul plans to turn it as well. The corner provides cover and thus blocks attacks of opportunity between Merri and the creature (but not between Maul and the creature)
SG is running after him few steps and he is readying to attack him again if he or other undead appears.

Come back you coward bastard! I will slice you into pieces!
OOC - he didn't run away-- he dispersed on the spot when Giant's axe ripped his back apart. Maybe I should have added "with a defiant wail" or something...
After watching the Old Fart''s form disperse into nothingness Lugar blurts out, "I knew he was a ghost!" Then, hearing Maul's sudden yell, Lugar spins around with his pick at the ready. "C'mon Giant, I think our priest has found some more for your axe! What took you so long anyway?"
(07-29-2015, 01:44 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC - he didn't run away-- he dispersed on the spot when Giant's axe ripped his back apart. Maybe I should have added "with a defiant wail" or something...

ooc - Then he said before and during aoo as a free action Wink.

Maul, come behind me. - He says and pass over Maul's space if he can.

ooc - who is next?
Lugar stands there, pick at ready.
Giant offers Maul to swap places, meaning climbing over elf and dwarf in the relatively tight corridor.
Maul raises his symbol again
@Merrinna Starsong is up!
Merri turns to see what all the commotion is about...
Merri: See spoiler in post #13 for what Merri can see...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon