RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[OOC] Character Concepts
(02-26-2017, 01:37 AM)Torin Wrote: OK. He was on a business trip.

Yeah, business is business. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Yeah, back now. As I mentioned earlier (maybe in a PM) it would not make too much sense to let you bring an 8th level character with 7th level equipment. All I ask for is consistency (what you've ever had in the story should remain on your sheet) but you can do whatever you prefer with the excess money (I believe 8k gp). The rest of the party should have plenty of treasure anyway to have their share of wealth increase by level advancement.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz__Dp...TIzYy05Yjg

I used PCGen to put it all together. Handy little program. I can't change the saves so the real values will be put in my sig for easy reference.
I have concerns about a read-only PDF; maybe we could create a new sheet on Myth-Weavers or maybe roll20 straight away? (I can start if you can't muster the time right now)
So far I found two issues;
one, HP should be a bit more, shouldn't it? (I believe your old HP was, like, 34, so it should be higher unless you rolled a 4 with d10 for 8th level but then I couldn't see that roll)
two, what is this extended threat range for your greatsword? Some mistake in PCGen, or something I'm not aware of?

EDIT: scratch the HP part. EK is d6 so 4 is OK for the "choose 2/3" option.
The sheet itself may not be editable, but it's easy to update the source and create another one. I can transfer all the info to an online sheet later after I get a few other things situated. The crit range is due to the keen enchantment.
(03-01-2017, 07:55 PM)Merrinna Starsong Wrote: The sheet itself may not be editable, but it's easy to update the source and create another one. I can transfer all the info to an online sheet later after I get a few other things situated.   The crit range is due to the keen enchantment.

I use PCGen as well for the games I run at a local game shop. The pdf is extremely easy to update and re-export.  and given mythweavers recent issues I trust it a bit more.
Whatever offline is more trustworthy for sure; assuming you make regular backups of your own hard drives Wink
Concerning threat range; so that threat range. For some reason I thought it was about threatened area as if PCGen considered the greatsword a reach weapon (which it isn't)
I'm a bad-ass that threatens everywhere I can see. Big Grin
It is called "short-sighted" then.
Jealousy! I smells it!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon