RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat
Nope. I recall +1 keen but maybe that's my memory cheating on me. Feel free to re-equip from 19k gp (this actually includes some bonus for prologue characters means @Silent Giant as well to bring all of you to the same wealth)

And most importantly: no hurries. My weekends are always crazy. Effectively I steal the minutes. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
(07-25-2015, 06:51 PM)Merrinna Starsong Wrote: Hey!  I should be the capital M!

Sorry but Maul has a larger build. You may choose another unused capital from the alphabet if you insist. Something that reflects your lithe, petite build.
Like "I".
Except that everyone would think it's them. Wink
(07-25-2015, 07:28 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Nope. I recall +1 keen but maybe that's my memory cheating on me. Feel free to re-equip from 19k gp (this actually includes some bonus for prologue characters means @Silent Giant as well to bring all of you to the same wealth)

And most importantly: no hurries. My weekends are always crazy. Effectively I steal the minutes. Smile

Tired of that old +1 magic item? Are you constantly wondering if you have the right weapon for the job? NOW is your chance for your very own 'Rod of the Python!'  Act now, limited time offer for only 13,000 gold pieces! Hurry on down to Ye Old Dungeon Masters Guide Magical Emporium, aisle 236, and watch your foes run in fear or get crushed alive by a GIANT CONSTRICTOR SNAKE!!!

DMG Magical Emporium is not liable if the said giant constrictor snake attacks, eats, or otherwise harms you for being evil, causes other unforeseen accidents that result in mass death and or destruction, or if DM dispels your uber Rod of the Python.  Also usable as a +1/+1 bludgeoning quarter staff.
Created empty character sheets on roll20 and assigned Lugar's and Giant's tokens to respective players so theoretically you may move them, use the sheets etc.
Merri has not joined yet so no way to assign her token to the player.
Marvel, Vitkyng, Stygianangel: looking forward to your character concepts!...
So now I need to sign up for roll20, too? I'll look into it.
Only as long as we don't have dice roller...
link for ease of reference: https://app.roll20.net/join/942363/0jDKGQ
For all I knew, some sneaky thief snuck behind Maul and goosed him. :p

You're welcome to roll for me, Surrano. It would be easier for me since my work computer limits my activities and switching devices is a pain.
My primary concern with roll20 is that you can't really use it from mobile (unless you are a paying member). You can review the chat archive (including rolls) but you cannot chat there...

I tried the Invisible Castle (as the site recommended by our FAQ) but never received the registration email. Apparently the username was taken as I couldn't repeat the registration but when I tried password reminder it wasn't sent either. Do you have experience with that site, by chance?
I did many years ago. It could have changed drastically in the intervening years. I'll have to take a look at it.
While roll20 has some nice features, bouncing back and forth between sights can be a pain since I'm not always near a computer. Just FYI, I'm trying to play Lugar as if he has common knowledge of ghosts and other things based off his Intelligence, just nothing practical

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon