RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat
OOC thread for smalltalk and game clarifications
Quote this message in a reply
What classes do we already have in the group?  

I was playing with the idea of playing a Bow wielding, Elvin Cleric.  I had one a long time ago but the game died before we got a single experience point.  Sad
That sounds fun.
PCs look like:
- @Merrinna Starsong - an elven girl of great arcane prowess brandishing a two-handed sword
- @Silent Giant - a raging hunter
- @Lugar - a dwarf of dirty tricks
- @ Stygianangel mentioned bringing a sorcerer or cleric.

Currently the party features an NPC cleric of Pelor (Maul the Grey) but I'm more than willing to return him to city watch.
Speaking of experience; I prefer keeping it secret (keeping it safe) until you gain a level but if you all agree I can disclose xp to all of you from time to time. Level advancement is not something I plan to take too seriously; mostly it "happens" overnight unless you gain something new, something real fancy (like first level of a prestige class)
I just realized the Main feat for an Elven Archer Cleric is, Zen Archery (Use wisdom instead of dexterity for attacks), which is in the Complete Warrior. For some reason I thought it was in the PHB. So I will need to think of something else.
or dump a heap of points into Dex. Why not roll up your stats now to see if two equally high stats come up?
I propose roll20
I have an account on Roll20. How would I use the dice roller on there? I mean, on Plothook the rolls were attached to the post so the DM knew there was no funny business going on.

Unless there is some way to ensure no cheating, I think the point buy system might be a better way to go.

Actually, I seem to remember a dice roller that would store recent rolls so it would be harder to cheat. I need to see if that still exists somewhere.
irony web dice server was the king. Don't think it exists anymore... but on roll20 just follow the link and you'll be in my sandbox. I will see every single attempt of cheating Wink
The website I was thinking about is called, Invisible Castle.
(07-24-2015, 02:14 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: irony web dice server was the king. Don't think it exists anymore... but on roll20 just follow the link and you'll be in my sandbox. I will see every single attempt of cheating Wink

Do you know what the code is for your rolling method.  It's been a while...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon