RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat
I agree how cumbersome roll20 is but currently I can't see any feasible tool to replace it. Well aside my good old trustworthy d20 on my desk. Alas, rolling all by myself is like playing alone and grabbing you as spectators like an exhibitionist dumbface.
Quote this message in a reply
About InvisibleCastle again...
I tried from IE; to no avail.
I tried to send them feedback using "Contact Us" form; received "server error". If the error message doesn't lie then they'll at least receive an email concerning this fact Smile
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/

That should work. If you put a name to it, it can be traced. I busted someone that way. I saw multiple rolls with the same particulars under the same name a few thousand times. Give or take a thousand.
Nope. I could roll some things for Maul then for another Maul (same name; not even tricks like space at the end):
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/search/1575551/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/search/1575545/
I wonder if it works better when you are registered...

Actually I had a bot that could be used to do rolls in a google chat but the hangouts api is not supported...
Let's hope Succubus, Minty and co come up with a proper dice roller soon. If only I could help them...
Guys and Gal,
Will run without internet for a week or so. I'll try to hop in sporadically to comment on anything that may need prompt response but meanwhile take your time chatting IC and OOC...
Okie dokie. How about that 20? Wish I could roll like that in real life!
I'm back. Will need a day or two to catch up, due to family celebrations and stuff but may be able to post before end of weekend.
Just wanted to apologized if I totally butchered the Hungarian language in the game request forum. It's supposed to say, "My hovercraft is full of eels."
Of course we are not offended by MP jokes.
Haven't seen MIB around for quite some time. Hope he'll have time to jump in as Merri... If he doesn't reply until tomorrow I'll send him a message with a brief summary to help him catching up.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon