RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat
Torin's plan is SIMPLE go back and use the Jedi diplomacy. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Sorry for being away, my days have been super busy lately and mentally draining. I have been job hunting and had interview after interview as well as other stuff. I will post tomorrow when I have more time to catch up.
Well, Merri could use a shower, too. Seriously, though, the plan should be to go back to where we left off and keep moving. Unless Zelgadis knows a better way.
No hurries, Toot's on sick leave i guess and i certainly won't post anything worth mentioning during a Christian holiday :-)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
I hope it was a good holiday!
Sure it was, singing the Passion is always heart-warming.
(04-04-2018, 07:51 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC - the pebble sound was meant to indicate that when he touches stone it sounds like stone touching stone. Something the party might have guessed by the looks.

http://slayers.wikia.com/wiki/Zelgadis_Graywords

"... his skin is stone hard, tinged blue-grey, with pebbles scattered across its surface and his hair being as stiff as steel wire ..."
1st thread Giant and Shanna heard something in a spoiler that was similar. No one ever explored that detail so I thought we missed something important. Not only do we have to find and talk to the sarkany but we have to find out what caused it to act strange according to the fey.
Nice catch! Will update IC.
Elementals are magic
(extended version)

Yes, SNA can summon "any" elemental, as long as we are not talking about role and not stats (and probably even with stats).

And since I can't find any (core) restrictions on the shapes and bodyparts of elementals why couldn't a water elemental have a head. That's another question whether they can wear, wield, or even pick up solid items. So keep it sane, shall we?
There's one catch I know of; namely, a helmet is a piece of armour which is not mentioned in the elemental's description so it's not proficient with it. Just in case it matters, ever.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon