RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat
(12-01-2017, 09:26 AM)Silent Giant Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 10:22 PM)Torin Wrote: I'm going to take a shorter vacation from saturday to saturday. IMHO I could be post as usually but who knows. If I don't react in this period then handle my PCs as DMPC.

Vacation? Again? You, you, you lucky .... dwarf Smile

Yes. I will go to visit Prague for a second time and taste the beers there. Big Grin
The travel by train and the accommodation cost less then 270 EUR for 2 person and I have a lot of overtime which I could shift.
Quote this message in a reply
Guess Rome would be a tad bit more expensive. We had a plan to visit the eternal city "just for kicks" and it would cost our family of four maybe 1500 EUR on low profile... but that's not really a reality this winter.
The transmutation aura on Zelgadis...
... not sure if it should show up in detect magic. E.g. does Flesh to Stone register as magic? Yes, it's instantaneous, no, it cannot be dispelled by any means (only reversed).
Not sure about it, my gut feeling is "no" but I decided that this piece of information wouldn't ruin anything but may slightly flesh out the story.
Hi everybody,
I hope I can jump back into the swing of things if you'll have me? Obviously I have let many people in many games down on this site, for that I am sorry I did that to you.  I was going through some very tough times personally with the death of a very good friend and marriage problems.  I retreated deep into my man-cave.  Well it looks like I have much reading to do to catch up.  I see there's a dragon(Puff type?), magic mushrooms, a stoned guy, and giant bugs.  If there's a beatle/typewriter then it looks like this game turned into Naked Lunch.
Hello Lugar!

More than welcome back! Never let RL stand between you and your hallucinatory life... or... was it the other way around?.... (never heard of this movie but gods it sounds dense... if I want to be extremely polite that is.)
Welcome back, dude!
Good to "see" you again. Big Grin
Good to "see" you too!
While reading over events I had a wonderful thought. What if the "key" is us? We were thrown into the "sea of hate" before and now we are in the "sea of fear."
(12-02-2017, 07:12 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: The transmutation aura on Zelgadis...
... not sure if it should show up in detect magic. E.g. does Flesh to Stone register as magic? Yes, it's instantaneous, no, it cannot be dispelled by any means (only reversed).
Not sure about it, my gut feeling is "no" but I decided that this piece of information wouldn't ruin anything but may slightly flesh out the story.

I agree.  That because Flesh to stone is an Instantaneous Effect I don't think it would show up with a Detect Magic.
Hm. I was wondering whether "fatigued twice means exhausted" rule applies to starvation and thirst. If it does then Toot and Boo are exhausted and not fatigued...
Also, I can't find the D&D counterpart of the Pathfinder rule that if your nonlethal damage exceeds your TOTAL (not current) hit points then all excess turns into lethal damage instead. (i.e. if you have 50hp max and you receive 50+50+10 = 110hp nonlethal then you are dead for good)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon