RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat
(07-28-2017, 03:31 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Water walk sounds handy as well.

Apparently Druids are incapable of Water Walking.  Dodgy  So instead I took Freedom of Movement.  That will allow Toot to move and attack normally underwater.  He won't have to worry about being swept away in the current or be hindered by grapples (which would suck being tiny with 5 strength).  

Any other suggested spells?
Quote this message in a reply
I referred to Torin's choice: I completely forgot this spell but apparently he didn't Smile
In the interest of full disclosure, while looking up some information in my game about magic item creation, I checked out the rules in pathfinder and found a table that lists Magic Item Slots for Animals.  Bears are included in the list and the table states that (in Pathfinder at least) Boo has the following slots: Armor, belt (saddle), chest, eyes, headband, neck, shoulders, wrist.  

I know this is Pathfinder and not 3.5 but I thought I should mention this because Toot purchased a Ring of Sustenance for Boo to wear on one of his digits.  If you would like to use the Pathfinder rules then that is fine with me but I would like the chance to purchase a different item instead.  I might also just decide to save the money.
If you're ok with a bracer then he has a brace of sustenance for same price. Otherwise, ring it is. But if you would prefer keeping the money that's possible since sustenance wouldn't have kicked in yet. I wouldn't go for purchasing something else right now, it's slippery terrain.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
Anyone has word on Lugar (DM Nerdred, Forge)?
It seems he hasn't been online for months.
I have tried to contact him but he hasn't responded. 

On May 13th he posted this in his game:

Quote:Without going into the details of my family life, I feel I should inform you why there's such a delay in my posting. All my books, all my files, my notes for this game and others have been effectively erased. I have a MacBook and my teenage daughter that hates the world did something to my computer and I'm locked out. Now I have to take into the store to fix it. Teenagers....
So I don't know if the loss of his stuff caused him to just throw his hands up into the air and say, screw it, and stop playing.  Perhaps he's having personal issues as mentioned in the quote.  You might want to start looking for another Rogue type character to replace Lugar.  I have someone that will be stepping in for his Fighter in my game too.
Thanks, will dmpc him for a while and we'll see if someone's willing to take his place, possibly with a brand new character.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
Please tie up any loose ends at the end of Chapter 2-4; I'll close the thread in a week.
The story is continued in Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round.
Just had a busy weekend and my first night at work is equally busy. I'll see if I can squeeze something in. The rest of my day promises to be a big bucket of crapola.
OMG all those Pif et Hercule comics... Crapola... LOL Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon