RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Answered Posting posts after Posts.
I had started a new thread.  Then I tried to post in that thread a second time.  But instead of getting 2 posts the site merged both posts.  I was wondering if that could be changed or it is something that we have to live with, or am I just doing something wrong.  

Thanks. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
~ Hmm, that doesn't happen when I do it. I tried it again just now to double check and post below my first one just fine. I even created a thread and posted right after just to test. It work fine for me. Did this just happen once or has it happened every time?
It was happening last night when I was at work. I will try it again on my end and let you know.

Is it happening here??

See, that's what it does!!

Every time I do a quick reply it merges the posts.
Holy shit lol, okay lets figure this out.
Post Reply Test
Post Reply Test 2
Reply test

Testing again
Quick Reply Test
Second Post Reply Test