RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
(08-29-2015, 08:05 PM)Aurum Wrote: Aurum slaps Johnny's hands away from her face and gives him an ugly snarl. "Get off, tech-boy. I'm busy." Stepping past him to get closer to the forcefield, she responds to Xavier's question that wasn't directed at her. "That's what I'm trying to do, Prof. Contain it. Wouldn't want it to ruin your carpets. Now if you could just keep this guy from distracting me..."

Johnny is shocked by Aurum snarling at him and telling him to, Get off.  Almost everything about her had changed in that moment.  It was her but the facial expression, the tone in her voice, even that special something in her beautiful eyes were different.  It was like the surprise reveal in a horror movie when you learn the person you love was something else.  Johnny takes a step back and watches while his girlfriend is even using completely different powers to subdue the blob-thing.  He looks at the Professor with worry while he tries to reason out what was going on in front of him.  But he is apparently so surprised by what just transpired that he can't fathom what was going on.

[OoC: I rolled a 1 on my reason check!  Johnny was so shocked he nearly gave himself an aneurysm.   Tongue ]

When Aurum seems to return to normal, he's still keeps a few steps back, not really knowing what to do.  Looking down at the ground he tries to think about something else.  The blob.  What was it?  Why was it here?  Why were his friends different?  What was the common thread in all this?

[OoC: Going to try to use hyper intelligence again.  If I can, I will add Karma to the roll.  Lets hope I don't have a stroke trying to piece this together.   Tongue  Well at least it wasn't a 1 but I don't think a 14 is going to do it either.  Confused  So if possible I need to add at least 12pts of Karma for a green feat/ 42pts of Karma for a yellow feat/ or 77pts for a Red feat. ]
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jack (Static C.) & Malcolm's (Malcontent) Dorm Room - by Interface - 09-08-2015, 04:35 AM