RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
[OoC: Well that's odd.  I'm sure I replied to this thread.  Maybe I forgot to click the "Post Reply" button.   Huh  I even remember asking Brittany or Graffiti if they could do anything.  Hmmmm...]

While most of the students try to explain to the professor what had happened, Malcolm attempts to grapple to blob but he finds it too slippery to get a firm hold on the creature.  Samba then attempts to blast it but Graffiti's dome of solid light absorbs the attack. 

The Professor listens to everyone and after brief concentration he says/thinks, ~The attacks by your friends were not by their own will.  Their thoughts have somehow changed.  Since their attacks happened at the same time as this creature appeared, it's probable that these two events are related.  Unfortunately I cannot seem to contact the creature's mind.  Do any of you have any ideas or suspicions that may help?~  The Professor's question was addressed to everyone but more to Aurum, whose unique form of telepathy that acted like an antenna, receiving information, rather than other telepaths who have to broadcast or reach out their thoughts to their target.  He could not contact the creature but she might.  But judging by her appearance it seems she is going through something herself.  But that would have to wait until this current situation has been dealt with.  

"Graffiti or Brittany, can either of you create a construct or mini-whirlwind around the creature to contain and keep it from escaping?"

[It's Aurum, Graffiti, Brittany and Donya's turns]
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jack (Static C.) & Malcolm's (Malcontent) Dorm Room - by GM Marvel - 08-29-2015, 09:51 AM