RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
[OoC: @Porsche Villar , It's quite the run around the outside the mansion.  It might be quicker if you call up for help.  Maybe Malcolm or someone else can give you a lift back up to the room.  Otherwise It might take you 4 or 5 rounds to get back up to the second floor dorms.]

Brittany fires a blast at Antlion but the diminutive young man easily dodges the blast.  "HA HA, nice try Brawdzilla!"

Samba tries to get back into the mansion. (Either by running or calling up to someone)

Saleem is still stunned (9 round)

Donya rushes over to the Professor and shakes him gently.  When she doesn't get any response the Ape shakes him more violently.  The professor winces like he's struggling in his sleep.  Suddenly he yells, "Emma!! STOP!!"  The glow around his head vanishes and the Professor's eyes fly open.  "Great Scott!  What's happening!?!"  After quickly reading Donya's mind, he says, "Please Donya, carry me to my students!"  The Ape the effortlessly picks the Professor up and dashes for the Dorms...

The tiny Antlion leaps at Brittany again and punches her in the gut again!  [10 Damage]  "HA HA! Can't catch me!!"

The creature strikes at Graffiti's force dome but can't break through it's Remarkable Density.  The acidic blob begins to burn through the carpet underneath it's body.

Ballista then says, "It's a pity I have to do this to you Staty-buns but for some reason right now I can't seem to give a shit."  Shrugging, he holds out his hands and a swirl of glowing particles appears between his palms.  Then suddenly he fires a blast at Static!  He ducks just in time as the Kinetic bolt blows a hole in the side of the Mansion.  "Oh dammit.  The Professor is going to be mad at you!"

11 Saleem
10 Donya
8 Antlion
8 Creature: 20 damage
6 Ballista (Readied action for anyone moving fast)
6 Gedeon
6 Interface
6 Malcolm
5 Static: 6+6+10 = 22damage
4 Spectrum: 12 damage and Stunned for 1 more round
3 Aurum: 10 damage + 2 healing=8 damage
3 Graffiti
2 Brittany: 16 damage+10 damage=26
1 Samba: 14 damage

[It's now Gedeon, Interface, Malcolm and Static's turns.]
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jack (Static C.) & Malcolm's (Malcontent) Dorm Room - by GM Marvel - 08-18-2015, 06:23 PM