RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
Initiative

(OOC: Also on Classic Marvel Forever Electricity Generation  It will say to look under Electro-Magnetic Control for other uses of Electrical Generation.  At -2 CS Jack can supposedly 'innately' create other effects on the energy spectrum.  It's up to you of course.  If you allow it I will have Jack heat blast the thing if Gedeon of course mentions it's weakness. Also i pressed a button which screwed up my first roll, that's why you see a link below, I guess.)

[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4847044/][/url]
Quote this message in a reply
Brittany has a hard time shaking off her horror as the strange blob attacks her friends. Slowly she recovers her senses as her power awakens. Her hair and nightgown begin to flutter as an unnatural wind forms around her. After a few seconds, she looks like she is in the middle of a storm. The sudden ambush from the side takes her attention away. She spots demon Saleem attacking Gedeon and feels rage building up inside her. He was supposed to be one of them! She gathers the wind and funnels it into an intense bolt to knock down Saleem.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4847182/ Init.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4847235/ (attack roll. The book doesn't specify whether I roll anything or what I would use to add, so I just rolled 1d100)
[OoC: though the classic Marvel site can be used for powers that don't exist in the Ultimate Powers Book or for POSSIBLE ideas for power stunts, we are using the Ultimate Powers Book. That site is one GM'S house rules for his own game and is not Canon. So I will be looking at his ideas on a case by case basis.

As for your question, doing anything like that would be a power stunt.

BTW, you can easily find a free copy of the "Ultimate Powers Book pdf", by googling it. ]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
(08-11-2015, 09:24 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: ..
The blob suddenly pulls away from Jack and leaps at Samba and crashes into her. [14 Damage!]  [Make an Endurance check for possible slam]..

[ OoC : Initiative - Good 8 Intuition [1d10+0] = 1+0 = 1 ]

[OoC wouldn't her Energy Sheath Ex16 Heat protect her from the attack? Just in case Enduranc vs. Slam - Ex16 [1d100] = 45 = Green feat ]
[OoC Initiative Roll RM26 Intuition [1d10+2] = 4+2 = 6 ]
(08-12-2015, 01:22 AM)Porsche Villar Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 09:24 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: ..
The blob suddenly pulls away from Jack and leaps at Samba and crashes into her. [14 Damage!]  [Make an Endurance check for possible slam]..

[ OoC : Initiative - Good 8 Intuition [1d10+0] = 1+0 = 1 ]

[OoC wouldn't her Energy Sheath Ex16 Heat protect her from the attack?   Just in case Enduranc vs. Slam - Ex16 [1d100] = 45 = Green feat ]

[OoC:  Her Energy sheath did protect her.  The creature did RM 30 damage with that attack. So RM30-EX16=14 damage. Thankfully due to it's normally slow speed, it's not an attack it can use very often.  

The result of your Slam was Green and because it caused you damage, that means the blob gets to decide in which direction you are slammed.  <Evil Grin> ]
Initiative: 1d10+1=6
Initiative: 1d10+1=10
Initiative: 1d10+1=4
Initiative: 1d10+1=11

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon