RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
Well, Jack grabs for it and the creature doesn't resist being touched since that's what it wanted in the first place so it readily sticks to his hands and won't let go.  

Malcolm lifts the bed to break the hold the creature has on him but it just stretches around the mattress [Sorry, you need more than a GREEN to escape] and stays attached to the young man's arm.  

The blob presses on with it's attack and engulfs both Malcolm's AND Jack's arms.

[Wow the dice rolls are crazy.  Does Invisible Castle ever roll poorly?]
Quote this message in a reply
(not sure what to do, Electrocution seems like the unlikeliest but ONLY solution)

Jack has really no other options so he electrocutes the ninja puddle.  

"Get out Malcolm, I'm going to light him up!!!"

If and or when Malcolm gets out Jack will electrocute it.  

"GET!!! OFF!!!!"

(RM 30 Damage)
A few moments earlier, small mouse had squeezed under the door to Jack and Malcolm's room to see what was happening. Seeing that when Jack grabbed the thing he stuck to it, she decides that attacking it wouldn't be a good idea. So instead she squeezes back under the door and transforms back to normal. Donya yells for help and opens the door so the guys won't have to fumble for doorknobs if they manage to escape.
Get OFF!!!

Malcom attempts to yank the creature off him with his telekinesis and slam it into the wall.

[OoC I don't know if I am supposed to be rolling with my Powers rank for attack, or Agility, or what.. newbie at the rules here]
[OoC Does Samba have line of vision to the attacker that has engulfed the boys when Donya opened the door?]
"Mutant Jello was sooo not for dessert!!"  He adds with half a chuckle before looking at the help that's there. 

"Help us please."  He says in a tiny voice.
[Image: Muffitt-Hall-Floor-Plan-Levels-1-3.jpg]

[OoC: The Room sort of looks like this picture.  I figured that Static would be by the window and Malcolm by the closet.  So the fight would be happening beside the bed at the top of the Pic.  So the creature attacked from the end of the bed and Malcolm and Static standing between the door and the creature, I don't think anyone could shoot at the creature without penalties. ]

[OoC: I believe in the most recent source book, which is the revised Basic Book, it states that mental powers use Psyche to hit.  BUT if you are using your power to grapple then you use the powers strength rank as per the Universal Table.  So just throwing it would use psyche but trying to grab and hold it would be a grapple so then you would use your Power Rank. BUT you are considered to be Grappled right now so you would need to ESCAPE which would require a Strength check.  In your case that would be your Power rank.]

Malcolm tries to rip the creature off of him but when he tries to throw it, he just drags Jack, so it remains attached to both young men and doesn't go anywhere.  [OoC: You receive a -2cs to your escape attempt due to the creatures partial hold.]  Since Malcolm didn't manage to get away, Jack doesn't try to electrocute the creature.  The blob then presses it's attack.  It's touch begins to burn both of your skin but it wasn't able to engulf either of you any further... yet.

[You both take 6 damage.]

[OoC: Ashley, Samba, Brittany and Gedeon all arrive at the Door that Raven Feather opened from the outside.  They have trouble seeing the creature due to Malcolm and Jack being in the way so they receive a -4cs to hit.  If you move into the room, closer to the window, they will receive -2cs to hit the creature.]
"Ow Ow OW!! OW!!!! My arms are melting!!!"  He looks at the creature, then at Malcolm with extreme stress. 

Jack is sticking to the same plan, hoping that Mal escapes so he can fry it.

"C'mon Mal!!!  Get out of it!!!"
Porsche races into the room, hoping to use her agility to get past the creature, putting herself between the melee and the window.

[OoC hopefully her Heat Energy Sheath keeps thecreature at bay while she gets positioned.]
[OoC would my Body Resistance 16 ward off that damage?]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon