RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
"The conversion rate of USD to UK..."  His normal trick for deterring a rising event in his pants, especially after Malcolms last words.  'Girls in bikinis...Yeah may as well be Glaciers in Bikinis around here.' 

So he goes back into his room.  Goes onto his computer and uses every combination of social media to contact Lisa.

'It wasn't Lisa that contacted me then...'  He thinks after an exhaustive amount of Internets, which, to Jack, is only 5 minutes.  Being minorly frustrated, Jack decides to close all of his devices then changes to go swimming.
Quote this message in a reply
Ok, so...I guess this is me: Mr. Weirdo.  Even with other weirdos...

John just...sighs and leans back against the window frame he's somehow managed to wedge one of his massive wings through, and looks out at the sprawling campus full of forests and space.

And who the hell has this kind of money, anyway?  Where did he get it from?  Is this guy Jeff Bezos or something?  What the hell am I even doing here?  Why me?  Nobody gets me here.  Just like they wouldn't get me back home.  I'm just a freak to everyone.  They all look normal, no big wings making it impossible for them to blend in or even wear shirts anymore.  That's what that Xavier guy said.  I can't wear shirts anymore.  Good thing I was able to get a few games in then, because I don't want to be hanging the flab out in front of all the hotties here.  Ok, stop thinking about that and focus.  I'm a giant bird-man who can apparently control people by making them...feel stuff.  So I'm Mr. Emo-Enabler, right?  Crap.
Late at night, Malcolm awakens in a state of panicked confusion, as he does everything in the room that was floating, probably including the bed he was sleeping on, and the bed that Johnny is sleeping in, suddenly drops to the floor in a huge crash. Malcolm can't remember the dream.. something about his parents, but he remembers feeling the fear, and the loss, and the absolute panick.

He mumbles and apology to Johnny and stumbles out to the washroom and wash his face..
John had finally gotten to sleep sometimes after Malcolm had returned from the party to see his roommate still staring out at the mansion grounds.  There was seemingly no reaction  at all from the winged teen, mainly because he was a whirlwind inside.  What the hell do I do with myself now?  With a sigh, he eventually slips off to bed, figuring out some way to curl his wings around himself to do so.

Then, in the morning, he's awoken by the slamming of those same wings into a smashed bedframe.

"What the...?"

Blinking blurry eyes clear, John looks around and sees Malcolm's smallish figure retreating into the bathroom and closing the door.  The sound of running water is heard.

Huh...
Ashley arrives at John's dorm room and knocks on the door.
John blinks at the knock and gets up from the wreck of the bed he had been sleeping in, giving the bathroom one final curious glance before door, already forgetting that he's in his boxers and nothing else.

"Yeah?  Oh, hey Ashley."
(09-25-2021, 07:39 PM)Johnny Blair Wrote: John blinks at the knock and gets up from the wreck of the bed he had been sleeping in, giving the bathroom one final curious glance before door, already forgetting that he's in his boxers and nothing else.

"Yeah?  Oh, hey Ashley."

As the door opens, Ashley quickly plasters a friendly smile on her face.  

"Hey, John, were you sleeping?  If you were, I can come back later," she says while thumbing backward, over her shoulder.
John shakes his head.

“Nah, I was awake before you knocked. What’s up?”

Nope.  Still not recognizing that he’s not fully dressed in front of a girl.
Ashley noticed the new guy standing half naked in front of her but she was used to being surrounded by men.  She grew up on army bases with 3 older brothers as well as a base full of soldiers.  It's not that she was immune to the lure of an attractive guy.  She just wasn't shy or got embarrassed when there was a guy wandering around in their boxers.  Ashley did think the new guy was attractive but part of her had to ask herself why.  It could be just your typical innocent human biological attraction, or his powers could be influencing her feelings, even if he was doing it unconsciously.  It would be something she'd have to watch out for.

"Well, something you said to me earlier has been bugging me."

(08-03-2021, 02:54 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote: John pulls up short at the light show and sighs, shoulders slumping, head hanging , eyes closing.  His body language absolutely reeks of a person who is uncomfortable and being forced to deal with it.  After an extended period of hours that only lasts a few seconds, his head turns to give Ashley a mildly haunted look and he responds in a soft comment "I thought you understood..."

Sighing once more, he shrugs and turns around, walking back into the room with everyone else, deflated.

"What was that about, when you said, 'I thought you understood...' "
John looks down as she challenges something he said to her...and instantly regrets it as he sees that, yup...he's half-naked in front of an attractive girl who doesn't seem to care.  Wow, you're such a dweeb, bro.  A sigh.  Ok then.

"You've never felt weirded out by all the things you can do?  I know you said you can make things transparent by removing their color and you can make pictures come to life, but imagine what it might be like if you were told you could use those pictures to control other people.  Wouldn't that weird you out just a bit?  What if I told you that each time you took the color out of something, it also took the color out of something of yours as well?  You get where I'm going with this?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon