RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jessica P (Spectrum) & Roslyn's (Aurum) Dorm Room
"I believe most of the security measures are located outside on the Estate grounds.  We could lock her in the room but she is too powerful and could easily laser her way out.  I think we should tie her up and blindfold her.  She can't shoot what she can't see.  At least not with any accuracy."

"Here," he says while tossing Roslyn a sheet.  "Rip this into strips and we will tie her up."  He then quickly ties a blanket around Jessica's face with a mouth hole so she can breath.  

While tying her up, Johnny uses his powers [GREEN] to look through the security cameras.  "Jack and Malcolm are under attack by some blob-thing that's shimmers similar to Jessica's eyes.  Ashlee, Porsche, Brittany, Gedeon and a... umm ninja(?), are there with them right now.  We should get going as soon as we get Jess secured."
Quote this message in a reply
Aurum does her best to help Johnny tie Jessica up, but she's not very good at it, and she seems distracted. In fact, she's basically mentally knocking on doors, trying to find a staff member who can help.

Telepathy - Incredible [1d100] = 21
White Result
Johnny sets off the alarms in the Mansion, hopefully to alert someone to the trouble going on.  His attempt at First aid was also successful.

[OoC:  First aid and Medicine only seem to effect lost endurance ranks when a character is dying which doesn't make sense.  They should be able to help a little bit.  So in this case [Green] I will allow it to heal Feeble 2 hit points back.  Yellow will be Poor 4. Red would be Typical 6.]

Roslyn reaches out with her mind and when she tries to touch Alison, Mystique or the Professor's minds, she finds some sort of barrier preventing her access.  Suddenly she hears a familiar female voice say into her mind, ~Now, now, Little One, no cheating!  You wouldn't want one of the adults hurting one of your own, would you?~

Johnny finishes tying up Jessica.
[Initiative = 6]

Johnny doesn't know about the conversation going on in Roslyn's head so he says, "We better go help Jack and Malcolm!"
Rolling her eyes, she sighs. "I think Emma is messing with us again. I can't contact anyone. Now is not a good time for this." Looking down at her shoulder, she frowns. "And Jessica put a hole in my shirt!" Angry, she nods and heads out the door toward Jack's room.

Initiative [1d10+1] = 2+1 = 3
"Emma," Johnny asks in a very annoyed tone.  "What's that cow up ta now?  Even though her methods have usually been suspect, she's always seemed to take an interest in your well bein.  It may be that she be telling ya sumthing without tellin ya.  If ya get ma meaning.  What did she say?"

While they talk he leaves with her to find Jack and Malcolm he lets her know what's happening in the hallway and Jack's/ Malcolm's room.
As they run, she grabs Johnny's hand to make it harder to get separated. "She's blocking me from contacting any of the staff. Said that I wouldn't want one of the adults killing one of our own, whatever that means. I mean, it would be one of their own too. Or Emma's own... Who knows what she's talking about?"
"Are you sure that's what she said," he asks.  "I mean, she's pretty smart and the only thing you and her have in common are mental powers.  I could be wrong but that doesn't seem to fit here."

[If possible, Amazing Reason:  82 [YELLOW] to get some clue to what's going on.]

[Also Interface will try (if possible) to form a Karma Pool with Aurum (if she agrees) to give her more Karma to play with for a power stunt.]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon