RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Character Concepts and Creation
How do cure spells affect warforged? I forget
Quote this message in a reply
They get 1/2 healing. Repair spells work better. And they essentially repair themselves every night in order to heal, since they don't heal naturally, which is probably expensive.

So the CoSA is following the yellow brick road when they see a rusted tank? Smile
(11-10-2016, 06:05 PM)Forge Wrote: They get 1/2 healing. Repair spells work better. And they essentially repair themselves every night in order to heal, since they don't heal naturally, which is probably expensive.

So the CoSA is following the yellow brick road when they see a rusted tank? Smile
Then I would suggest you buy Nacesh a few Repair Wounds Wands because I doubt he will want to give up a spell slot just for curing one person. If you were HIS golem then that might be different.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
I guess I know where all his beer money is going... Lol
I could use some help picking gear and skills. His craft skills need to be high and he has multiple knowledge skills to reflect his age but I'm not sure if I'm allocating them appropriately. Same goes to his possessions, I'm beginning to think the everburning torch is too much. If I could afford a wand I'll definitely purchase one!
I think all the characters rolled 4d6x10gp's. They have some loot but have not yet had a chance cash it in. So I'm afraid you will be stuck with the starting money for now. But don't worry. I've got plans. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
You have spent 20 skill points, but you would only have 16 skill points at 1st level. (Fighter 2 + Intelligence 2) * 4

The Able learner means you don't have to spend extra to get cross-class, just can't have ranks higher than 2 in cross-class (which you do not). I recommend maybe reducing some of the physical skills (claiming you are rusty) because they can be used untrained? Or what is his reason for taking Spellxcraft?? Unless you plan on picking up caster levels later (which is not out of the realm of possibility with you stats) it will almost never be needed beyond what others in the group have.
As for gear we have only what we started with at 1st level as well, plus a few items we have acquired. No one would have enough funds even if we did cash everything in to be able to buy a wand yet.
I thought I read in the character creation that favored classes get 4 bonus skill points at 1st level. I put ranks in spell craft because, given his background, he would have seen many spells cast in war and be able to recognize them. I find it a little symbolic that he would travel with an everburning torch, since he is also "everburning" and can potentially live forever. That is something awesome but scary. I can roll for gold, I think I just went with the average starting gold.
You are confusing Pathfinder character creation with D&D 3.5. Unless GM marvel has a houserule I forgot about. I didn't mean to imply that spell craft didn't make sense, just trying to find where you could get teh 4 points back withourt the character suffering.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon