RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Missing Caravan
Nacesh looks at the others. "I think that's it. Nothing specific pointing our way. Let's trot along."
Quote this message in a reply
"Agreed. This is certainly something to keep on our minds and perhaps look back into when we return, or at least notify someone in the city, but for now it doesn't seem to have anything to do with our current quest, and is only delaying us in that endeavor." He nods to Selena and Merrick. "Safe travels to you both, I look forward to our next meeting." He then begins off down the road, continuing their journey.
"I think you may be overlooking the obvious. It is entirely likely that these creatures raided the caravan.  But until we know more it is hard to tell.  Before we go, please ask them if they kept any prisoners from other raids, and if so what was done with them."
He raises his eyebrows in consideration.  "Huh!"  He says as he nods in approval of Betimi's words. "Makes sense."  Mardak mutters under his breath.  He continues leaning on one of the mules as the scene continues to unfold before him.
[OoC: Pushing on...]

Nacesh translates and the Kobolds reply, "We have raided caravans.  Need Treasure. Prisoners taken and tied up.  Then prisoners we have now, to be taken to Leaders and Sorcerers.  Not know why."
He sets the hat back on just after he wipes his brow with his forearm.  Patience wasn't his forte, he just wants to see a new town.  The last town he was in was overbearing and smelled bad, though he met a few nice people.  All of which seemed to be women whom paid him no heed except for Anna and the Ogress.  Shuddering with the latter thought, he wishes for better times.  To replenish his candy stores, some Gold, more fun, nice music, beautiful women and a lots of sex couldn't hurt, not all in that order of course, but mostly for his sweets.  

It was all because he added a scribble to a piece of parchment also known as a contract.  That was definitely new to him.  A contract he will probably break in a day or so, who knows really.  This 'contract' thing has been good to him so far so why not stick to it for a tick.

Mardak finds himself daydreaming again of more excitable times as he leans on his precarious post of a mule.  

"What in the nine hells is taking so long!"
"Bide a moment Mardak!" 

She looks at Nacesh, "Ask him how many prisoners they have tied up right now waiting to be deliveredf to the leaders and sorcerors. Ask him where they are."

Looking at Jonath, "Do you have a description of the missing people we seek, to see if these creatures recognize them among the prisoners?"
The Kobolds listen and reply, "Three prisoners.  Left with cart."

[OoC: The Man and his son that you are looking for went missing a week or more ago.  So it's doubtful these Kobolds have been dragging them around for that long.  At best they're at the Kobolds larger encampment or at worst, they're dead.]
"Nay, I don't. However, they've been missing for over a week, so I doubt they are the prisoners these ones speak of. They may, however, have been taken to the same place...or perhaps not. I suppose there's no way of us knowing without investigating, and besides, if there are more prisoners nearby that we can help, we should do what we can. Let us then have these creatures lead us to them, if they can."
Selena replies, "We should definitely check but they attacked us at sunset and it's morning now. I doubt that they left the prisoners unattended. If they held a few of their number behind to watch Prisoners then they could be long gone by now."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon