RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Treasure!
Exactly. Can be used to stabilize someone who really needs it, or give several PCs some minor healing at an absolute necessity.
Quote this message in a reply
Updating the treasure.. removing the items that are 'party' treasure before we split it into shares. if someone wants to 'buy' something from the loot should they just deduct it's value from their share (since apparently all the items are listed with their sellibng value already)

Coins:
90 pp
9334 gp (inc our 6000 shekels from Simon)
1289 sp
1089 cp
Total Value = 10373.79

Gems
Azurite (14 gp)
Black Opal (1000 gp)
Bloodstone (40 gp)
Eye Agate (12 gp)
Malachite (8 gp)
Obsidian (4 gp)
Obsidian (8 gp)
Golden Yellow Topaz (350 gp)
Peridot (50 gp)
Total value = 1486 gp

Art objects
silvery glove (100gp's)
choker, wrought silver, with a moonstone pendant (1,015.1 gp)
diamond ring (500gp's)
gold band (100gp's)
Total value = 1715.1 gp

Magic Items
Ring of Swimming (1250gp's)
Ring of Protection +1 (1000 gp's)
Headband of Conscious Effort (1000 gp's)
small quarter staff +1 (1150 gp)
Everburning Torch (55 gp)
Hand of the mage (450 gp)
Total value = 3405 gp

Mundane Equipmen (salvage value 50%)
13 small spears (1 gp ea x13 = 13 gp)
12 small suits of leather (5 gp ea x 13 = 65 gp)
13 small slings (0)
Total Value = nil   being returned to the kobold tribe

Miscellaneous (may or may not be important)
1 photo album with lots of family pictures

Total Treasure Value == 16979.89 gp

Selina, Jonath, Betimi, Nacesh, Gilley, Forge
= 6 party members (I do not want to bother with the math of who joined the party when, if we divide it by 6... we are missing a few players permanently it seems. Given Forge's long ter abscence and Jonath's even longer it is doubtful they are returning RP wise we are 6.. but actual players number 4)

16979.89/6 = 2829.98 gp

Party Items (not sold but we should determine who is carrying)
Bag of Holding Type I (1250 gp's)
Eternal Bandage of Lesser Vigor (1500 gp)

Consumable Magic Items (Just divided up and not counted as part of loot)
Potion of Cure Light Wounds (think it got used by Jonath but unsure)
Wand of cure light (1st level; 15 charges)   (Selina is carrying and tracking charges)
Wand of magic missile (3rd level; 7 charges)  (Nacesh is carrying and tracking charges)
3 Antitoxin (no idea who has them, there were 4 but Jonath did drink one)
Betimi will claim teh Hand of the Mage if no one objects. -450gp from her share
Selina might be needing the Ring of Protection since I plan on giving her a greatsword, i.e. no longer getting AC from a shield.

Aaaand I'm going to make that official. 1000gp from her share of the sale of...abomination Whatsitsname to purchase the Ring of Protection +1 from the group hoard. She's also going to spend some time in town soon buying a greatsword and heavy armor. Be ready to hear her complain more about being forced to run in said armor Tongue
(07-16-2017, 05:30 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: Selina might be needing the Ring of Protection since I plan on giving her a greatsword, i.e. no longer getting AC from a shield.

Aaaand I'm going to make that official.  1000gp from her share of the sale of...abomination Whatsitsname to purchase the Ring of Protection +1 from the group hoard.  She's also going to spend some time in town soon buying a greatsword and heavy armor.  Be ready to hear her complain more about being forced to run in said armor Tongue

I have a chart that I need to upload that has guidelines for purchasing what I consider reasonable gear for each level up to 20th.  Anything above those guidelines are possible but there has to be a good reason.  Like finding a really good merchant or very thankful Artificer.  

At this level any +1 items are fine.  In fact I will most likely allow any item up to 3000gp's.  How common an item is also matters.  Most items in the DMG are fairly common.  Items from the Magic Item Compendium are uncommon and magic items from other sources are considered rare.  Obviously the set items in the MIC are off limits as are any artifacts or relics.
Oh and don't forget that you may want to recharge the wand of Magic missile or the wand of Cure Light Wounds.  Or players might want to help pay for the recharging of items, especially Cure items which will be used to keep everyone alive.
Yeah, that's a good idea. Not sure how much recharging it will cost, but Selina should have more than enough to do that.
Divide the cost of the wand by 50 and that's how much gold it will cost per charge.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Gilley is going to keep his eyes open for some +1 Studded Leather Armor (I know, boring.)
I think that's 9 charges left. Full charge is 750, so that's 15gp per charge. 41 x 15 = 615gp to recharge it.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon