RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Treasure!
Thank you for putting together the treasure list.  There's a couple things that you didn't know about that I will mention here.

1)  Sorry about the confusion.  I calculated the market price so I wouldn't forget when I was figuring out the total gold piece value of the treasure.  It is suggested that by 3rd level each player should have around 3000gp's.  You all will end up with a little bit more but that's alright.  Better a little more than a little less.  Wink  

2) The Clean White Bandage isn't a consumable item.  It is actually an, Eternal Bandage of Lesser Vigor.   When you wrap it around a wound the bandage turns blood red.  As the the wearer's hit points increase the blood red color slowly fades.  The Eternal Bandage has the ability to cast a Lesser Vigor spell (CL1) on any damaged person who wears it for the duration of the spell (11 rounds).  Once activated the Bandage remains activated for 1 hour.  During this time you may split up the 11 hit points of healing among other injured persons.  The Eternal Bandage may be used 2 times per day.  
Purchase Price: 3000 gp's; Selling Price: 1,500 gp's
Quote this message in a reply
not sure how 2300gp is a little bit more than 3000 gp lol... but ok will recalculate with teh eternal bandage and returning all the mundane items to Powwaw's tribe
... not sure we CAN return them to the tribe thou... we are ona different WORLD
(05-04-2017, 04:21 PM)Betimi Wrote: not sure how 2300gp is a little bit more than 3000 gp lol... but ok will recalculate with teh eternal bandage and  returning all the mundane items to Powwaw's tribe
... not sure we CAN return them to the tribe thou... we are ona  different WORLD

Well, you haven't negotiated the price for Unreth's corpse yet.  So that will be more gold to add to the pot.  And there is still some gold to be received from some Roleplaying/Story options you may pursue once you return to the world of Cantus.
Coins:
90 pp
3334 gp
1289 sp
1089 cp
Total Value = 4573.79

Gems
Azurite (14 gp)
Black Opal (1000 gp)
Bloodstone (40 gp)
Eye Agate (12 gp)
Malachite (8 gp)
Obsidian (4 gp)
Obsidian (8 gp)
Golden Yellow Topaz (350 gp)
Peridot (50 gp)
Total value = 1486 gp

Art objects
silvery glove (100gp's)
choker, wrought silver, with a moonstone pendant (1,015.1 gp)
diamond ring (500gp's)
gold band (100gp's)
Total value = 1715.1 gp

Magic Items
Ring of Swimming (1250gp's)
Ring of Protection +1 (1000 gp's)
Headband of Conscious Effort (1000 gp's)
Bag of Holding Type I (1250 gp's)
small quarter staff +1 (1150 gp)
Everburning Torch (55 gp)
Hand of the mage (450 gp)
Eternal Bandage of Lesser Vigor (1500 gp)
Total value = 6155 gp

Consumable Magic Items (Just divided up and not counted as part of loot)
Potion of Cure Light Wounds (think it got used by Jonath but unsure)
Wand of cure light (1st level; 15 charges) (Selina is carrying and tracking charges)
Wand of magic missile (3rd level; 7 charges) (Nacesh is carrying and tracking charges)
3 Antitoxin (no idea who has them, there were 4 but Jonath did drink one)

Mundane Equipmen (salvage value 50%)
13 small spears (1 gp ea x13 = 13 gp)
12 small suits of leather (5 gp ea x 13 = 65 gp)
13 small slings (0)
Total Value = nil being returned to the kobold tribe

Miscellaneous (may or may not be important)
1 photo album with lots of family pictures

Total Treasure Value == 14429.89 gp

Selina, Jonath, Betimi, Nacesh, Gilley, Forge
= 6 party members (I do not want to bother with the math of who joined the party when)

14429.89/6 = 2,404.98 gp each
(05-04-2017, 02:31 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: Thank you for putting together the treasure list.  There's a couple things that you didn't know about that I will mention here.

2) The Clean White Bandage isn't a consumable item.  It is actually an, Eternal Bandage of Lesser Vigor.   When you wrap it around a wound the bandage turns blood red.  As the the wearer's hit points increase the blood red color slowly fades.  The Eternal Bandage has the ability to cast a Lesser Vigor spell (CL1) on any damaged person who wears it for the duration of the spell (11 rounds).  Once activated the Bandage remains activated for 1 hour.  During this time you may split up the 11 hit points of healing among other injured persons.  The Eternal Bandage may be used 2 times per day.  
Purchase Price: 3000 gp's; Selling Price: 1,500 gp's

Yeah, thanks a lot.  Really cool of you to get it all nice and organizized (<.<  ...was that even a word?)

Anyhoo...the bandage looks interesting.  I've heard of Eternal Wands, but not an Eternal Bandage.  Great little item for stabilizing characters.  I also figure there are several PCs for whom that ring of protection would be immensely useful.  The BoH should be for group holdings for now, I think.  I just think it's kinda annoying that most of the money we made will go directly to the charter.  Oh well.
Only 1000 gp goes to the charter.. not 1000 gp each if I recall. But yes i forgot that.

I agree the BoH while not 'consumable seems like a party item. If we get one mor 'aye' vote I will move it back to consumables just and rename consumables 'Party Items' Personally the Hand of teh Mage is my favourite item on the entire list. GM Marvel should be afraid MUAHAHAHA (He knows me well enough though he already knew what I would do with such a plaything).

Also if no one claims it Betimi would like the Bag of Holding.. that way I can reacquire my copious amounts of gear and never fear losing another beats of burden.. though she still has not forgiven Mardek, and is being distant with 'dog' not ready to get attached to another animal.
Your characters aren't even sure if they're getting home.  It would be a shame to save 1000gp's for a charter for an Adventurer's Guild you may not ever see again.  So I wouldn't worry too much about the charter right now.
I'll third the Bag of Holding being a group item for now. If we get more magical containers later, perhaps it can be removed from group status.
(05-05-2017, 03:08 AM)Gilley Wrote: I'll third the Bag of Holding being a group item for now. If we get more magical containers later, perhaps it can be removed from group status.

What about the eternal bandage, which is what we were taking about?
Yeah, that seems like a "whoever needs it at the time" kinda thing too.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon