Signing Charter100
City Roleplaying50
Kobolds150
Bear100
Bonus for not killing the Bear50
Stirge combat180
Wyvern SlaughterBetimi, Jonath, Selina 150
Wyvern Slaughter continuedNacesh 50; Mardak 0
Role play during arrowslit and campBetimi, Jonath, Selina 100xp; Mardak 50xp; Nacesh 0
2 kobold guardsEveryone 100xp's
Christmas BonusEveryone 100xp's
Kobold AmbushEveryone except Nacesh (sorry) 300xp's
The spider (Round 1)Everyone 300xp's
Expericene Point Grand Total (so far)see below

Bonus XP's: Betimi for sacrificing her bff : 100 xp's

Betimi: 630+150+100+100+100[2nd Lv] +100+300= 1780  
Jonath: 630+150+100+100+100[2nd Lv] +300+300= 1680 
Selina: 630+150+100+100+100[2nd Lv] +300+300= 1680 
Nacesh: 630+50+100+100+300[2nd Lv]= 1180 LEVEL UP
Gilley: 200 starting + 300= 500
Forge: 200 Starting = 200

Mardak: 630+50+100+100+300[2nd Lv]= 1180 Dead

FYI:  When Leveling from 1st to 2nd, I'm allowing everyone to Level up without any special requirement.  Beyond 2nd level everyone will have to at least spend a week of in game time studying/ meditating/ praying to gain their level.  
Quote this message in a reply
Normally I will only give experience to players who actually post during an encounter.  If I end up NPCing you for the majority of the encounter then you will not get an equal portion of the experience points.  However, sometimes real life will give you a really good excuse for not posting and if that's the case then you won't be penalized for your disappearance.

[Again, Congratulations, Nacesh!!  Big Grin ]

The xp for five 1st level characters fighting 3 stirges (CR: 1/2 each) is 90xp.  But I'm doubling the experience due to the awkwardness of the encounter.  So that's, 180xp's each!
Experience updated:  Check the first post in this thread.  I hate giving out different experience points to different characters.  Sad
Updated Experience points.

Betimi Leveled UP!!
Does that mean I level up now or when we next rest?

[Nevermind scrolled up and answered my own question.]
I'm giving everyone 100xp's for Christmas!   Big Grin

The first post in this thread has been updated.  Congratulations to both Jonath and Selina for gaining a level.  At the bottom of the first post, I wrote an FYI about leveling to 2nd level.  Please take a moment to read the info.

Thanks.
The experience calculator says that that encounter was worth 200xp but I'm also giving an additional 100xp for role playing and stuff.

So everyone except Nacesh (who was NPCed) gains 300xp's.   

Sorry Nacesh.  Sad

Congratulations Mardak.  You finally gained a level!!!  Big Grin

The first post of this thread has been updated!
No hard feelings :-) (sorry for dmposting tapatalk still doesn't support acc switch)

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk
(01-20-2016, 08:04 AM)Nacesh Wrote: No hard feelings :-) (sorry for dmposting tapatalk still doesn't support acc switch)

Uh... actually logged in as Nacesh. Wow.
(01-17-2016, 05:09 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: The experience calculator says that that encounter was worth 200xp but I'm also giving an additional 100xp for role playing and stuff.

So everyone except Nacesh (who was NPCed) gains 300xp's.   

Sorry Nacesh.  Sad

Congratulations Mardak.  You finally gained a level!!!  Big Grin

The first post of this thread has been updated!

I gave everyone 300 xp's for role playing and combat up to this point.  That means Nacesh gained his Level 2!!!  He can update everything on his sheet except his spells.  He has to wait until he rests to be able to cast any new spells or to gain any more uses per day.

The first post in this thread has been edited.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon