RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Experience Points and Advancement
I did, he took that feat.. it made sense because we JUST fough creatures he could have used it, and thaks to Nang he has blindsight himself so is learning how to hide from it
It was an easy level.. I gained the feat, hit points a metamagic feat andd an extra 2nd level spell per ay
Quote this message in a reply
[OoC: just to check, hat are the rules afecting HP rolling in this campaign, is it like DMVitkyng's where it is by class, with a min of half die +1, cuase I just rolled a 1, figures!]
[1d8+3] = 1+3 = 4 or 1/2 d8 +1+ 3 =4+1 + 3 = 8
It is technically this is the camopaign I stole it from.
I would level ranger if you want two weapon fighting
{OoC: corrected my last to the proper Hd
so Kubo picked up a lvl of ranger , wich gives him the two-weapon fighting style, and for his feat he took rapid reload
updated my signature and mythweavers character sheet for Kubo'slevel advancement
(10-17-2020, 08:59 PM)Kubo Wrote: so Kubo picked up a lvl of ranger , wich gives him the two-weapon fighting style, and for his feat he took rapid reload

Why did you take Rapid Reload when I thought you were focusing on axes?  Wouldn't Quickdraw be better so you can draw your axes as a free action. which would let you combine it with two weapon fighting so you can throw your axes with your off hand and then rearm yourself as a free action.  Combine that with Two weapon fighting and you can hurl axes with both hands and rearm yourself instantly.  And when your BAB is high enough, quickdraw will allow you to throw more axes.  Without it you're kind of stuck just throwing 1 axe from each hand and then take two move actions to rearm yourself.
Exchanged 1 rank of Handle Animal for 1 rank of Pigen-Ragamall
Wow, you're a pidgin-Ragamoll learning machine!!  You've only been in this world for something like 10 minutes and you're already learning languages!   Tongue

BTW, the pidgin-languages came about from a dragon magazine article.  The NPC's had pidgin-Arabic etc and it seemed like a good way to give world hopping players access to many different languages without them needing to spend 2 skill points for each one.  And if you ever want full Ragamoll you spend another skill point.  Bards and other classes that have Read Languages as class skills, already only spend 1 point per language but I guess they could get 2 pidgin languages for 1 skill point.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon