RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Experience Points and Advancement
(01-17-2022, 04:50 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: About wielding the Great Scimitar one-handed?  You tell me if using a feat to get an average of 1 extra point of damage is really worth it.

Well, optimally it's not worth it.  Visually it would be fun.  Reminds me of Cloud from Final Fantasy 7.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
I think a Fullblade would be closer to the Fusion sword.
Tomeal rolled well:  [1d10]=9
Awesome! :two thumbs up!:
(01-14-2022, 01:41 PM)Ningalu Baal'urki Wrote: Character sheet updated    Yay!! 3rd level spells,  Haste anyone?

Nang will consult with his brother.  Since you've taken Haste, should Nang switch to a different spell because he took it too.
(01-21-2022, 09:21 PM)Crozar the Sunspot Wrote: [[I forgot he has a mod for Int after the stat add from level 3. will have to start playing him smarter Tongue
Crozar is just grousing.  this was obviously way faster.]]

I have a question, was there a reason why you boosted Intelligence instead of Charisma?  I just want to make sure you know that Charisma is your prime stat.  I also noticed in your signature you have Elementarii 3/Cactacae 3 when it should be Elementarii 3/Cactacae 2. And since you're now 3rd level Elemetarii you can cast 2nd level spells.
I boosted Crozar's Int to reflect what he has been learning. I'm aware the CHA is my casting attribute, but the majority of my skills are INT based, so getting a +1 across all of those was more directly beneficial at the moment. I will make an adjustment on the racial level. thanks.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon