Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OoC thread
Betimi needs her Mardak fix Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Dodgy
(07-23-2015, 09:19 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: I'm not sure what was in the Kobold's Treasure so I will have to reroll what they had.

Personal equipment:

5 small spears
4 small suits of leather
5 small slings

Treasure Found:

Coins
86 gp

1289 sp
1089 cp

Gems

1. Golden Yellow Topaz (350 gp)
  2. Peridot (50 gp)
Misc.
  • 4 vials liquid that have Antitoxin scribed on the sided of the bottle

Wow the message got messed up... what5 about the gloves. I didn't forget them.
Betimi and I are RICH!!!!
What, short man doesn't get a share?
Hehe oops. Too much of that Kender background in Mardak I guess...yeah that's the ticket Big Grin

Of course you get a share Smile
I have posted in the Game advertisement thread that we are looking for 1 or 2 characters. The first hopefully will be a priest of some kind. The second a warrior type to help Mardak with being the Tank/meat shield. Unfortunately, not many people like playing a priest which doesn't make sense because they are one of the most powerful classes in the game.

Anyways, who is still here? I see Mardak and Betimi have their sheets. I was waiting on Jonath and Nacesh to produce their sheets too. Are they finished yet?
No shares anyone until we'll have paid for the charter.
Sheet mostly finished. Haven't I added it to my sig? Oops.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=287139
sig test

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon