RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OoC thread
Thank you to all of you for being patient with my many false starts.  

So have we lost Crozar?  I'm not sure if he quit or if he's just unaware that we are about to restart.
Quote this message in a reply
It appears @Crozar the Sunspot did log on on Tuesday - the day after I posted my intention of starting again.  So I hope he has just been too busy to reply and has not just stopped playing.  

I do plan to start posting shortly.  Probably today, once I sort a couple things out.  Due to DMV's passing I will need to make a couple of changes but those things shouldn't affect the game but I will likely remove Betimi and may mean having both kobolds leave the group too. If you players really want them to stick around I might be able to work something out but role playing so many NPC's is really time consuming.  At the moment we have:

Selina - Cleric/Crusader
Tomeal - Fighter/ Paladin of Freedom
Kubo - Barbarian/Ranger

?? Crozar - Elementrii 

Betimi - Binder
Ning - Beguiler
Nang - Archivist
Elphaba - Binder

If Crozar is still here it will mean we'll have almost all our bases covered except for some kind of Rogue or Trap finder which was Ning's job.  Perhaps that might be a reason to keep them.  Nang being a full divine caster might be helpful too.  They don't have to both be in the group but based on their backstory there's not much reason for them to separate unless something were to happen to one of them.
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Marvel?
Sorry. Not sure you know this, but my country is now actively at war with Hamas. I've been busying myself with doing everything I can to support the troops. I'll try to get a post on when I can.
[OoC: I'm posting this as a heads up.  Hopefully my treatments will be ending next week so the plan is to start posting again.  I hope you haven't abandoned the game but I would understand if the wait has been frustrating so you moved on.  But if you are all still willing to continue then so am I!]
I'm still here
Totally still here

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon