RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

~Character Construction/ Creation~
(04-19-2021, 05:34 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: So we were talking about needing to touch someone with both hands.  How exactly do we accomplish this?  Making you make a fighting feat of Remarkable intensity to succeed in 2 attacks is one way.  The other way might be for you to get a Red Grappling feat for a full hold.  Or maybe you could do either.  What were you thinking?

2 points of clarification:

1) I was taking the restriction to mean that I need both hands fully engaged in the operation of the power, not that it was restricted to having two hands on a single target.  I was picturing him typically using his "doctor's tools" to work through how he imagines the operation would go.  His power doesn't actually require the tools as the flesh speaks to him, but he doesn't realize this at this stage.  Again, remember that he has never used his grafting on a conscious patient except himself.  I just want to make sure that everyone has the same understanding.

2) Would it need a different mechanic if I was trying to target 2 people as opposed to one? I'm thinking of the example scenario of stitching two people together (assuming he has developed to the point of knowing he could do so in a combat situation).    At this stage I think a yellow or red grappling feat to get enough control on a single target sounds about right. I would think I would need a grapple on the first target and then a +1 or +2 CS grapple check on the second.  I think that makes sense.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by GM Marvel - 07-23-2015, 07:20 AM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Aurum - 07-25-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Blink - 08-20-2015, 08:29 AM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Aurum - 05-05-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Aurum - 05-05-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Niall Glacian - 04-21-2021, 05:58 PM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Brunt - 08-16-2021, 02:40 AM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Brunt - 08-18-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Brunt - 08-18-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Brunt - 08-18-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Brunt - 08-19-2021, 01:40 AM