RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

~Character Construction/ Creation~
I also imagine things like Natural Weapons, which tend to be slightly secondary anyway, don't apply. We have multiple characters, both PC and teenage NPC that have Natural Weapons of various sorts, each with their own distinct style.
Quote this message in a reply
(03-19-2017, 07:09 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 06:38 PM)Johnny Blair Wrote: I noticed that there's a Brittany Norris who is also an emotion controller.  Do I have to reconceive john?

I'd bet not, because Brittany Norris' player hasn't resumed play in a LONG time.  GM Marvel would have told you otherwise.

So if she does return, what then?
Yes, Brittany hasn't been around for awhile but her player recently returned to the site. So she is welcome to return if she wished.

Brittany does have Emotion Control but hers is Love while you have loyalty and fear. She also has the Air Animation power which she would be more likely to work on. Also I believe that since she only has the one emotion it sounds like she specialized in Love while your character can eventually stunt into new emotions.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Belladonna:
Alias(es):  Belladonna

[Image: quirion_dryad.jpg]
Primary Abilities
]
AbilityRank Score Notes/Modifiers (roll)Green F.Yellow F.Red F.
FightingTypical5--51-8081-9798-00
AgilityRemarkable26+1 CS from Origin36-6566-9495-00
StrengthTypical5--51-8081-9798-00
EnduranceGood8--46-7576-9798-00
ReasonExcellent16--41-7071-9495-00
IntuitionGood8--46-7576-9798-00
PsycheExcellent16--41-7071-9495-00

Secondary Abilities
Health: 44
Resources: Ty 5
Popularity: Gd 10 (+10 from public ID)
Origin: Induced Mutant

Karma Pool: 40
Advancement Fund Karma:  00

Powers ( - / - )
PowerRank Score Notes/Modifiers (roll)Green F.Yellow F.Red F.
1) Self-VegetationTypical5--51-8081-9798-00
2) Plant ControlExcellent16--41-7071-9495-00
3) Plant GrowthRemarkable26--36-6566-9495-00
4) Communicate With PlantsGood8--46-7576-9798-00

Talents ( - / - )
2) -[/td][/tr]
TalentNotes/ModifiersGreen F.Yellow F.Red F.
1) Biology+1 CS on all biological Matters 36-6566-9495-00
-----
3) ------
4) ------

Contacts ( - / - )
ContactNotes
1) ---
2) ---
3) ---
4) ---

Group Affiliation: Unknown
Base of Operations: Unkown

Identity: Public

Physical Description
Sex: Female
Ethnicity: Eastern European
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 109
Appearance:  Like a leaf plant with human form.

Costume: Does not wear a costume. Possible nudist

Gear:
Laptop Computer
MP3 Player

Handcuffs
Respectable Clothes
Cell Phone

Transportation:
Skateboard Move as Vehicle

Background
Mother: Anna Green
Father: Murphy Green
Siblings: Pine Green(sister), Golf Green(Brother)
Demeanor: Silly and Fluff headed
Motivation: To Save the World!, The Rain Forest!, The Whales!
History:

Bella Donna Green was born to the green family of East Hampton. Her father is a plumber and her mom waits tables over in West Hampton at The Ocean Resort at Bath & Tennis. She grew up always liking plants and nature. She became a non criminal environmental activist in grade school and has never really looked back on it. She loved to study the natural world and especially the life in it. She was 14 when at home she was Cleaning up after Pine and Golf during a hurricane that she was struck by lightning while holding a rag covered in Pine-Sol in one hand and a rubber tree in the other. Through some unknown flux she was then after transformed into the plant like girl she now is.

Her mother and father were scared and mom spent nights crying herself to sleep mean while she was kept home from school and the local Doctors found no reason for her sudden change. They simply said shes a mutie and handed her parents the brochures one for Xaviers School the other for a Reform School to cure mutants. On her way thier she was contacted by another group of mutants and is their checking them out.

Notes: --
Okay so a plant person, I did not see one of these in the group Smile
I looked over Belladona and I counted that she used 189pts. This group gets 190pts so you still have a whole 1 point to use. Big Grin  

Otherwise I don't see anything that jumps out at me except for your popularity.  You might want to rethink a public ID since the school is private.  Also, I believe mutants get less points for Popularity but I will have to check.

Other than me needing to check that out, the rest looks fine.

Questions?  Comments?
And I am wanting to come back. Big Grin Just dipping my toes back in slowly. I'm ready to be eased back in when you have a good opening. I haven't had time to read through the vast amount of posts I missed out on in the past year.
(03-25-2017, 01:51 PM)Brittany Norris Wrote: And I am wanting to come back.  Big Grin  Just dipping my toes back in slowly.  I'm ready to be eased back in  when you have a good opening.  I haven't had time to read through the vast amount of posts I missed out on in the past year.

Great!  That's awesome.  I will do my best to get you into one of the two group's activities as soon as I can.  Actually, you can join right now.  The thread, Finding Jack, is open and all the players are still at the mansion.  Brittany just has to go to the Med Lab.
But why would anyone want to find Static Cling? :p
(03-25-2017, 03:39 PM)Brittany Norris Wrote: But why would anyone want to find Static Cling?  :p

Tongue

Static Cling has moved on to another game [One of Spiral's] so even if you find him, I doubt he will be sticking around.  The main reason why you're chasing him down is because the group needs Lisa (Jack's girlfriend) to turn Saleem who's currently a Toddler back into a Teenager.

Starting in Jack's thread makes sense because while you are at the mansion, the other team is in Manhattan, on a street somewhere just passing the day away.  But really, you should be with the other team because you are technically the reason why they are on their current mission.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon