RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Read First! Forum Requests
@DM Rodrick  Your threads up my friend.  Sorry it wasn't up yesterday.  Busy weekend.  Let me know if you need anything else.
Quote this message in a reply
(10-18-2015, 03:58 PM)DM Spiral Wrote: @DM Rodrick  Your threads up my friend.  Sorry it wasn't up yesterday.  Busy weekend.  Let me know if you need anything else.

No problem at all. Thank you very much. Smile
Please create a new forum. This is a game resumed from plothook after a long pause.

Genre: Pathfinder
Title: Ismeretlen vidéken [HUN]
Brief Description: Dungeon crawl for nonevil characters from 1st level
Language: Hungarian

Potential players:
- @DM Surranó (Korg)
- @DM Rodrick (Balthazaar)
- @DM Sunfire (sir N Dre)
- @ Keyador?
@DM Hael I encountered an issue of being a derp and not setting the active forum portion part of setting up this forum. I noticed it jsut now and got it all fixed! Let me know if you need anything.
(02-07-2016, 03:33 AM)Succubus Wrote: @DM Hael I encountered an issue of being a derp and not setting the active forum portion part of setting up this forum. I noticed it jsut now and got it all fixed! Let me know if you need anything.

Thank you.
Please, change the name from "Smeretlen" to "Ismeretlen". Thanks.
Done. Again sorry about the wait on that one Hael. If you notice its more than a day in the future, PM myself or Succi. We both thought she had set it up but she was working at the time so she spaced that one step.
Thanks. It doesn't matter I'm not in hurry :-)
May the Force be with you.

{Genre} - Star Wars Saga
{Title} - Episode 3.9 "Before There Was  Hope"
{Brief Description} - A long long time ago, there was a space adventure involving space aliens, space  blasters, giant space guns, and huge space worms that could eat your space ship.  Need I say more?
All set!
Could you please place a DM beside my name? Also, I have a request to open up a new game forum:

{Genre} Pathfinder
{Title} Kingmaker
{Brief Description} A group of adventurers enters a savage land under the direction of a government with the purpose of taming it and turning it into a Kingdom of their own.

paladinred will be aiding me in DMing this game, so if it's not too much trouble, could you put a DM beside his name as well?

Confirmed Interest:
@Nerdred
@Vitkyng
@GM Marvel

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon