RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Pathfinder AP: Adventure on the high seas!
Looking for interest in a Pathfinder Skull and Shackles game.

The story would start off with the first AP, but then turn into sandbox from there.

2nd level starting.

Some house rules and variants.

Moderate (2-3x/week) posting expected.
Quote this message in a reply
For those of us not familiar, would you mind giving an overview?

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk
S&S is PF's pirate setting. The first AP takes the crew from being pressganged, to serving in a crew to eventually running their own ship. After the AP is over, the crew will be able to adventure at their oen will, doing what they fancy along the shores of Golarion.
Renamed the thread for it's easier to tell what system you are using! <3
I'm definitely in for such a game. I'm honestly quite tempted to play a Swashbuckler, but I'm probably gonna refrain, now that I think about it. I've got quite a few character ideas I can throw together in a short amount of time.
Thanks @Succubus! Love ya!

Awesome @ Emps! Ideally I'm looking for 4 to start (Typical party make up: Tank, DPS, Caster, Healer), but I'm also not a stickler for people sticking to roles. I want people to play what they are going to have fun with.
This sounds fun, I'm interested. No ideas/concepts at the moment though and I'll be out of town for the weekend, so I probably won't get much of a chance to work on/think about much until next week.
Sweet. That's 2. Big Grin
I'd be interested too, but no idea what I'd like to play just yet.  I generally tend to fill in whatever the party needs, but I'll try to come up with some concepts that might be fun.
What classes/races are allowed? Core only stuff, or are you okay with the hybrid classes from the advanced class guide, unchained classes, and/or psionics?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon