RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Field Trip!
Malcolm quietly enters the kitchen and stops near the door, trying to remain unnotice. Through the telepathic link PSy-Jack can tell that he doesn't know how he fits in with all these older kids. his youth really shows here whre he is barely years old in a room full of older teens.

He waves quietly at Psi-Jack.

As he does a bowl lands on the counter in the corner, then a box of cereal is poured into it. Followed by the fridge opening, milk floating out to the bowl and carefully being poured into the cereal. The milk then floats back to the fridge, and the cr==ereal floats round trhe side of the room over to Malcolm, followed by a spoon.

Only one item is ever in motion at a time, he isn' straining his ability that much, but just avooiding entering the room fully.
Quote this message in a reply
(11-25-2021, 04:32 AM)Blink Wrote: Miranda chuckles and asks, "Have you even looked?  Or have you been up playing video games all night then went to bed?  Anyways, this next semester hasn't even been posted yet.  I haven't seen the faculty around much lately.  Usually Dazzler is around here somewhere.  She's our House Mother.  Actually, does anyone remember seeing any teachers other than Bobby... I mean Iceman?"

Niall half-shrugs and says, "Well, not much, sure.  Other that the Professor, I haven't really seen anyone except students either.  All the more reason to go talk to him, I think. Unless you think we should go try to find one of the other teachers first."
"We shoulkd go ask, but I think the most likely explanation is the simplest. Since there are no classes due to the holiday, they just left Dazzler and Bobby to babysit, and they alwent to do their own things."
Niall nods enthusiastically, the motion moving not only his head but the whole upper half of his body.  "Yeah, let's go.  Anybody else want to come?  If it is a big event thing we might as well all go."  He crosses the kitchen and holds open the door to the hallway.  He looked at Porsche and asked, "You want to lead the way?"
"Of course. I haven't seen the Professor's office yet. Last I saw of him was in Laredo before I came here."
"Good morning students," you hear a feminine voice say from the doorway.  

When everyone turns around you all see a stunning woman with long strawberry blonde hair.  She's wearing a snug fitting X-men body stocking that displays her rather abundant features.

[Image: BLkD4eO.jpg]

"I'm sorry I'm late.  I hope everyone slept well.  For those of you who don't know me, my name is Alison Blaire.  Some people just call me Dazzler!"
Nice.  Even the teachers are hot.

John had made the mistake of holding this pose just a touch too long once before.  This time, he keeps it inside and just smiles and waves at Alison Blaire before letting his attention trail off elsewhere.

What if my powers work regardless of whether I want them to or not?  What if I'm that guy who controls people whether I want to or not?  That sorta crap would be so insidious to me.  I have to make totally sure that I'm always in control of myself.

"So what exactly is going on?  Yesterday we went after some kid who was being an annoying as-...an annoying guy and using his girlfriend or something.  And, apparently, before that, someone else entirely was changing you guys in babies and Niall was changing up your body chemistry or whatever.  What the eff is going on in this place?  What have I gotten myself into?" 

He asks this of Alison, the teacher, because she's someone who might actually have an answer.  Maybe one of the other students might be able to truly answer him, but he'd rather hear it from her because...somehow...it's more official?  Maybe?
"Hello, you must be John," Alison replies.  "When I returned late last night, the professor gave me a description of all the new potential students.  What is going on here is, this is a school for gifted youngsters.  As I'm sure you've guessed, gifted youngsters mean teenagers with the X-Factor in their genes.  We welcome teens here to help them understand and control their powers.  The school also offers some protection from those who would like to use your powers to do questionable deeds.  There's a lot of bad people out there that would love to find a young man with emotion manipulation powers.  They could get you to control other people to steal for them or even to convince the President to attack another country.  But with training and team work, we hope to teach you how to avoid such disasters."
"No kidding.  I basically just found out that I can make friends whether they like it or not.  That's so not cool.  But I didn't know that I could really, actually control people.  You're telling me that I could make people my slaves?  And that there's people out there who'd want me to do that?  Why me?  I don't want this.  I just want to play football."

And sure.  Porsche could set things on fire, and Ash can make pictures come to life (which he still thought was pretty damn cool, by the way), and Saleem was a total psycho.  But none of them could control him.  Or anyone else, really.  Maybe Ros would understand what I'm going through...but when is she coming out?
"It says something about your strength of character to not use such a manipulative power against others.  A lot of people wouldn't care.  A mutant named Empath is one such person.  Some of the students were subject to his power once.  He made them loyal to him and forced them to attack the other students.  It took some time and therapy to allow them to come to terms with what happened."  

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon