RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Field Trip!
(11-03-2021, 05:00 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: She shrugs slightly and replies, "I don't know.  I'm not sure how strong my telepathy really is.  I usually just hi-jack people's minds to do what I want.  But I can try."

Psi-Jack opens her mind and her eyes shine with a dark purple light.  Surface thoughts flow all around her that sound like whispers she can't quite make out.  It's like being in a crowded room where everyone is talking.  She needed to concentrate on one voice to hear what it was being said.  Some people were more resistant than others.  She'd encountered Malcolm's mind before so Psi-Jack knew his mind was more ordered and naturally resistant.  At the speed of thought, Psi-Jack's mind sifts through the voices until she hears one that's familiar 'mumbling' rapidly and without many pauses.  "I think I might of located him but he has a strong wall.  I don't want to force my way into his mind but I can certainly 'knock.' "  Psi-Jack then does exactly that...

Malcolm suddenly feels something repeatedly pressing against his thoughts.  He recognizes her 'signature'. 

[It's up to Malcolm if he opens up so she can reach him.]

Feeling the mental touch, Malcolm looks up and realizes it's daylight for the first time. Closing his book he closes her eyes and reaches out mentally, envisioning enfolding her knock like a hug, allowing her into his mind.

~Good morning~

Quote this message in a reply
Thinking on it some more Niall adds, "I wonder if it isn't some kind of mutant or mutant triggered disease though.  The Professor suggested that my ability to control diseases may have been why it manifested as the weird germ thing for me, instead of just heightened emotions an increase chance of violent outbursts."  He pauses a moment or two longer, obviously thinking about the ramifications of this before he says, "It's getting late, and I still don't know what my first class is.  Anyone want to go to the Professor's office with me?"
(11-10-2021, 01:56 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote: Thinking on it some more Niall adds, "I wonder if it isn't some kind of mutant or mutant triggered disease though.  The Professor suggested that my ability to control diseases may have been why it manifested as the weird germ thing for me, instead of just heightened emotions an increase chance of violent outbursts."  He pauses a moment or two longer, obviously thinking about the ramifications of this before he says, "It's getting late, and I still don't know what my first class is.  Anyone want to go to the Professor's office with me?"

"We don't have classes today," Donya replies.  "I'm not exactly sure what the Professor has planned but I know he likes to get us out of the mansion on our days off."
(11-04-2021, 03:09 AM)Malcontent Wrote:
(11-03-2021, 05:00 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: She shrugs slightly and replies, "I don't know.  I'm not sure how strong my telepathy really is.  I usually just hi-jack people's minds to do what I want.  But I can try."

Psi-Jack opens her mind and her eyes shine with a dark purple light.  Surface thoughts flow all around her that sound like whispers she can't quite make out.  It's like being in a crowded room where everyone is talking.  She needed to concentrate on one voice to hear what it was being said.  Some people were more resistant than others.  She'd encountered Malcolm's mind before so Psi-Jack knew his mind was more ordered and naturally resistant.  At the speed of thought, Psi-Jack's mind sifts through the voices until she hears one that's familiar 'mumbling' rapidly and without many pauses.  "I think I might of located him but he has a strong wall.  I don't want to force my way into his mind but I can certainly 'knock.' "  Psi-Jack then does exactly that...

Malcolm suddenly feels something repeatedly pressing against his thoughts.  He recognizes her 'signature'. 

[It's up to Malcolm if he opens up so she can reach him.]

Feeling the mental touch, Malcolm looks up and realizes it's daylight for the first time. Closing his book he closes her eyes and reaches out mentally, envisioning enfolding her knock like a hug, allowing her into his mind.

~Good morning~

~Good morning~, Psi Jack replies.  ~I was just wondering where you were.  Everyone seems to be gathering in the kitchen, discussing the day and whatnot.  I'm here too.  With strangers...  All alone...~  She hoped he got the hint. 

While thinking to Malcolm, she accepts the waffle with a quiet, "Thank you," and sits down.  She wasn't very comfortable using her telepathy.  Thoughts can sometimes be so chaotic.  On the streets she found it much simpler to just take control of normy's mind and body, then let them go when she had no more use for them.
"These trips on our day off tend to be voluntary," Blink adds while eating breakfast.  "So if you'd rather figure out your classes, you can, but all that stuff is online anyways so you have plenty of time!"
Not sure how well emotion carries through the link, Malcolm keeps itt simple in short clipped thoughts.

~I'm in the lounge. Reading. Couldn't sleep~

then

~On my way~
“It is kind of a shame uh…” he looks like he’s searching for a name. “…uh Jessica!  Yeah, it’s kind of a shame she isn’t here.  I kinda wanted to…apologize for just walking away from her last night.”
*cough*
(11-17-2021, 04:57 AM)Blink Wrote: "These trips on our day off tend to be voluntary," Blink adds while eating breakfast.  "So if you'd rather figure out your classes, you can, but all that stuff is online anyways so you have plenty of time!"

"Oh, really?  I've not seen the computer lab or general use computers anywhere to do that," Niall says.
(11-25-2021, 02:35 AM)Niall Glacian Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 04:57 AM)Blink Wrote: "These trips on our day off tend to be voluntary," Blink adds while eating breakfast.  "So if you'd rather figure out your classes, you can, but all that stuff is online anyways so you have plenty of time!"

"Oh, really?  I've not seen the computer lab or general use computers anywhere to do that," Niall says.

Miranda chuckles and asks, "Have you even looked?  Or have you been up playing video games all night then went to bed?  Anyways, this next semester hasn't even been posted yet.  I haven't seen the faculty around much lately.  Usually Dazzler is around here somewhere.  She's our House Mother.  Actually, does anyone remember seeing any teachers other than Bobby... I mean Iceman?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon