RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Field Trip!
John breaks himself out of the rather hotly-contested (and not in any way sexual) staredown he's currently having with Ashley by shaking his head to clear it and blinking to Porsche.  "Huh?  I, uh, guess he's still up there?  He woke up before me and went into the bathroom for a bit.  Hope he's alright and doesn't have splinters.  Something came through the room and smashed all the furniture.  Do we have a teach who can make the wind blow, or something?"
Quote this message in a reply
"Smashed all the furniture?? Mia madre!? That would be Malcolm himself. He's a TK. Why didn't you say something. I'd be pretty freaked out if I unleashed my power in my sleep.  You'd be freaked out too, cuz if I did you'd have some pretty singed feathers."
John has to think about that for a few seconds.  All of it.  Because...why would I have singed feathers...if Porsche's powers...in her sleep...?  His eyes suddenly go wide at the idea and he pictures a little John bapping himself on the nose with a newspaper, telling him to get his mind out of the gutter.  Instead, he coughs.  "A 'TK'?  That's...what?  And if my powers unleashed?...I think only the head man himself would be worried because I'd probably have all of you bowing before me as thralls, or something.  Well, him and me.  That would freak me the hell out."
"A TK is a telekinetic. He moves things with his mind. He's strong too, I think he could lift a car. So your lucky he didn't smash you with a bed or something."
John nods thoughtfully.  "Oh, so that's why my bed was in pieces under me.  Gotcha."  More thinking about the other thing Porsche said.  Was it intentional?  Freudian Slip, maybe?
(10-25-2021, 06:55 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 09:23 PM)Johnny Blair Wrote: John just grins back and grabs himself a bowl of cereal as well, sitting across from Ashley as he, mostly, waits for...whatever we're supposed to be waiting for.  While he's waiting...might as well continue the banter.

"So, you've been staring at my backside a lot.  See anything you like?"

[[Not sure Ashley's player saw this.  It's awaiting response.  Teenaged banter, FTW!]]

"I liked that you left." Ashley gives John a sarcastic smile in jest and takes another bite of cinnamon toast.  After swallowing Ashley says, "I wonder if something's bugging him or if it was a bad dream.  There isn't a lot of things that could happen with my powers in my sleep except me looking like an Andy Warhol painting. Or," she says with a large smile, "Maybe I should paper my walls with photos of Tom Holland and Timothée Chalamet so they might come to life." 
"Have any of you noticed, no one that was ill is here having breakfast," Johnny says in his thick Irish accent.  "None of them.  I heard there would be some after effects.  Maybe they're really sick."
(11-02-2021, 02:08 PM)Graffiti Wrote: "I liked that you left." Ashley gives John a sarcastic smile in jest and takes another bite of cinnamon toast. 

John winces and puts on a sour face.  "Ooo!  Ouch!  You wound me. Maybe I should turn around again."  Then just as easily, and without waiting for a response, he turns away.

(11-02-2021, 02:14 PM)Interface Wrote: "Have any of you noticed, no one that was ill is here having breakfast," Johnny says in his thick Irish accent.  "None of them.  I heard there would be some after effects.  Maybe they're really sick."

"Sick? Who got sick? What happened? Someone got COVID?"
(11-02-2021, 02:14 PM)Interface Wrote: "Have any of you noticed, no one that was ill is here having breakfast," Johnny says in his thick Irish accent.  "None of them.  I heard there would be some after effects.  Maybe they're really sick."

Niall says, "I was a giant germ if that counts as being sick."
(11-02-2021, 07:00 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote:

Niall says, "I was a giant germ if that counts as being sick."

"Your powers have to do with isolating and absorbing illnesses so you probably have a natural resistance to most sicknesses.  I assume whatever it was you absorbed that caused the outbreak and turned you into a giant germ is likely connected in some way.  Maybe the illness you absorbed activated a latent mutant gene within you.  It would be interesting to know where this sickness came from to begin with because it has a high likelihood of being genetically engineered or even alien in origin!  At least that's my opinion." While Johnny spoke his eyes slow turn silver as a web of circuitry begins to creep out the corners of his eyes. When he finishes his thoughts on the sickness his eyes return to normal.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon