RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Field Trip!
John's eyebrows rise slowly, comically.  He makes it a VERY obvious point to crane his neck around to look at his backside for a moment, then narrow his eyes suspiciously at Ashley.  "You sayin' I got some junk in my trunk?"
Quote this message in a reply
Having recovered the knife he held it out, handle first, towards Miranda.  As he does so, he cuts a glance at John's wings.  He could tell there was some kind of.... thing going on between Ashlee and John, but he couldn't tell if it was just friendly back-and-forth or actual flirting.  The exchange did cause the large wings on John's back to flex up and down slightly as he spoke and moved.  That movement was entrancing.  Not even noticing when Miranda takes the knife from him, Niall's mind was gone, working out how the muscles and tendons beneath the feathers must work.  Lost in his own thoughts, the young teen just stands at the counter, one hand still limply extended in Miranda's general direction and staring, eyes partially closed, at John's wings.

[[OOC: I liked John's earlier notes that Niall would probably wig him out, and as Niall is someone who tends to get very into-his-own head about new points of fascination, I feel this is a pretty accurate first response to Niall's first good look of the wings in full lighting and without as many distractions as the party last night.]]
[[Hrm...]]
(10-07-2021, 11:22 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote: John's eyebrows rise slowly, comically.  He makes it a VERY obvious point to crane his neck around to look at his backside for a moment, then narrow his eyes suspiciously at Ashley.  "You sayin' I got some junk in my trunk?"

"Well with all the walking away you do I'm more familiar with your backside than your front."  Ashley smiles at John then takes another bite of cereal.  "And, no I wasn't playing Mario Kart last night.  After setting up the house warming party and then moving the fun to the Recreation Room, I decided I should just go to bed.  I guess I suddenly wasn't in the mood to party any more."
John just grins back and grabs himself a bowl of cereal as well, sitting across from Ashley as he, mostly, waits for...whatever we're supposed to be waiting for.  While he's waiting...might as well continue the banter.

"So, you've been staring at my backside a lot.  See anything you like?"
Seeing Niall accidentally drop his toast, Porsche just worless reaches into the bread bag, plucking out two slices of bread, toasting them lightly with her heat power as she passes them to Niall, without saying a word.

She grins at Miranda's bubbly greeting.

"They don't get to go shopping without us. I never did get to see the mall, due to the disaster at the train station."
Hearing the noise emanating from the kitchen, Malcolm sighs, thinks about going to see what's goping on, but then decides the older kids don't need him bothering them, he'd just be in their way. So he turns up the music on his headphones, and continues reading.

(He got up in the middle of the night, never went back to bed so has been up for hgours already and is in the lounge reading)
(10-15-2021, 02:09 AM)Porsche Villar Wrote: Seeing Niall accidentally drop his toast, Porsche just worless reaches into the bread bag, plucking out two slices of bread, toasting them lightly with her heat power as she passes them to Niall, without saying a word.

She grins at Miranda's bubbly greeting.

"They don't get to go shopping without us. I never did get to see the mall, due to the disaster at the train station."

"Some of us might still be suffering from PTSD from our last visit to a mall.  We went to the Mall of America and it went really bad.  The Hellions were there with the Brotherhood of Mutants.  They were trying to capture or destroy a new Sentinel, Ironman type suit of body armor some company was showcasing.  Some of us were turned bad by the mutant Empath, others were really beaten up and one even, ummm," he pauses a second, then says, "Died.  It was a really bad scene.  I'm not sure if Hoist ever stopped blaming himself for the force field he was projecting failing under the gunfire that killed her.  He went away for Thanksgiving but hasn't returned yet.  You all should be meeting him soon."
Niall visibly startled when Miranda handed him some more toast and smiled at her sheepishly. "Thanks," he said quietly and went back to add butter and marmalade, trying not to steal glances at the wings.
"Marmalade?" Miranda asks while crinkling her nose in distaste.  "I thought only Professor X ate that stuff."  She spreads some peanut butter on the end of her banana then slices it up into bite sized pieces.  Miranda then picks up the jar of marmalade, briefly scans the ingredients, then decides to spread a little bit onto one of her banana slices.  "Welp, here goes nothing," she says while popping the marmalade covered banana into her mouth.  Chewing slowly, Miranda concentrates on the taste, trying to decide if she likes it or not.  After swallowing she finally declares, "It's not bad."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon