RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Field Trip!
(01-11-2022, 02:52 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote: Niall asks, "If the computers are down and classes are in session yet, is today just a free day?  If it is, does anyone have any plans for the day?"

"The plan for today is to go on a field trip," Alison replies.  "You don't have to come but it will be pretty boring moping around the mansion.  And John, the Professor has already spoken to your parents.  He explained where you are and told them they can schedule a visit to the private school any time they wished.  You may video call or go home any time it's most convenient.  We will of course provide transportation for either you or your parents whenever you wish."
Quote this message in a reply
"I don't know if going home will be any better."  John looks distinctly uncomfortable about it, but says nothing else.
(01-12-2022, 01:28 PM)Johnny Blair Wrote: "I don't know if going home will be any better."  John looks distinctly uncomfortable about it, but says nothing else.

"Well then maybe a phone call will be enough," Alison replies with a sympathetic smile.  "Sometimes people just need some cooling off time.  What's important is they know you're safe."

Dazzler exhales a deep breath then says to everyone, "Once you're done with breakfast just go to the foyer where I will fill you in on what we're doing."

Psi-Jack says, "Hey... I'm not really part of the group.  A... At least not yet.  I haven't actually made a decision about my future.  I just happened to meet up with Malcolm and he mentioned this place so I thought I would check it out."  She purposely leaves out where she met him.  Psi-Jack figured there might be some trouble if the adults knew they were fighting Morlocks in the sewers.

"That's fine," Dazzler replies. "You can hang out with them today and then later decide what you want to do."

Psi-Jack winces slightly.  "Sorry, I... I... thought I..." She pauses for a moment then adds, "It's nothing.  I think I just overtaxed my... back from all the partying I was doing last night.  I can come with you or at least catch a ride to the city." 
Niall shrugs and says, "Well I'm done.  Off to the foyer then.  I'm pretty sure I remember the way."  He steps out of the door and immediately takes the wrong turn.  After a second he comes back, his face slightly red and glancing at Porshe says, "Um, maybe I don't after all.  Can I follow someone, this place is huge?"
"Psi.. P.pleas st..stay w.with us, p.please." 

Malcolm is obviously disturbed by the thought that his friend might depart again so quickly.. they had been through a lot together, and Malcolm feltr a lot more connected to the older girl as a result. He barely knew these other kids at the school, but he knewthat the school was the firstsafe place he had ben in a long time. He wanted that for his friend too.
(01-13-2022, 01:43 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote: Niall shrugs and says, "Well I'm done.  Off to the foyer then.  I'm pretty sure I remember the way."  He steps out of the door and immediately takes the wrong turn.  After a second he comes back, his face slightly red and glancing at Porshe says, "Um, maybe I don't after all.  Can I follow someone, this place is huge?"

"I've only been here a few days, but I know I can help you find the foyer.  I need to go to my room and change befor e we go. These clothes are not suitable for any sort of field trip."

She indicates her exercise tights that she is still wearing..
(01-13-2022, 02:24 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: "Well then maybe a phone call will be enough," Alison replies with a sympathetic smile.  "Sometimes people just need some cooling off time.  What's important is they know you're safe."

Dazzler exhales a deep breath then says to everyone, "Once you're done with breakfast just go to the foyer where I will fill you in on what we're doing."

John's first reaction is to open his mouth to respond, but a thought runs through him and he has to pause for a moment. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he sighs and mumbles out a "Okay, yeah, sure." He was sure it wasn't him that needed cooling off, but how to say what he was really concerned about without making all of his new friends look at him like some absolute creep?
(01-14-2022, 03:42 AM)Malcontent Wrote: "Psi.. P.pleas st..stay w.with us, p.please." 

Malcolm is obviously disturbed by the thought that his friend might depart again so quickly.. they had been through a lot together, and Malcolm feltr a lot more connected to the older girl as a result. He barely knew these other kids at the school, but he knewthat the school was the firstsafe place he had ben in a long time. He wanted that for his friend too.

[OoC: She's not that much older than Malcolm.  ]

She glances at Malcolm and replies, "I'll give it some thought.  I just need some time.  It's a pretty big decision for someone use to being on my own."  She then glances at Malcolm again before smiling and says, "We should get going."
If you're done here, feel free to move to the foyer.  >> Here <<  Continue to RP for some reason you want to wait before leaving the kitchen.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon