RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Foyer
Niall shows up toting his doctor's bag. He eyes John's wrapping job and says, "I'm surprised they haven't given you some kind of binder or something to make it easier to move around and such.  Would you like some help wrapping those better? I've got some gauze and such that we could use to tie them down some if you would like?"
Quote this message in a reply
John shrugs and shivers a little.  "They've suggested it.  But that's not what the towels are for."
"What are they for then?" Niall asked
John shivers again.  "Ever tried putting a coat on over a pair of giant bird wings?"
Dazzler walks into the foyer while Niall and John are talking about his wings.  She looks at them both and asks, "The staff were told to get you a harness for your wings."  Dazzler smiles and adds, "I'll be right back.  I will just retrieve one from storage."  She then leaves.
(01-19-2022, 04:02 AM)Malcontent Wrote: "Either th.that's a prison b.bus, or w.we are a r.rock b.band."

"Ah...  I vote for Rock Band" Psi-Jack replies with a smile at the private joke.
With a shower of swirling yellow lights, Blink appears in the Foyer.  When she hears someone mention the bus she replies, "The school needs something that not only can transport many students but can also offer significant protection.  Professor X never expects trouble but it's always a good thing to be prepared for."   
Donya wanders into the Foyer with the rest of the group.  She usually didn't do field trips but she wanted to add to the school spirit for the new students.  "Don't worry guys," she says while peeking out the window.  "The field trips around this place are usually quite eventful."
(01-19-2022, 08:41 PM)Johnny Blair Wrote: John shivers again.  "Ever tried putting a coat on over a pair of giant bird wings?"

While waiting for Dazzler to return Niall whispers to John, "When we have more time I might be able to help you with those, you seem to not like them very much."
John's eyes widen and he gives Niall a few shakes of his head, like the idea is too terrifying for words. He's grateful the tall, leggy, blond teach is there to distract everyone long enough for him to get away for a bit.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon