RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread
LOL So he takes vacay in a terrorist boot camp, comes back and kills us all.
Quote this message in a reply
By doing what? Crying all over us? Does he have acidic tears as a mutant power? :p
(09-02-2016, 11:06 PM)Johnny Blair Wrote: By doing what? Crying all over us? Does he have acidic tears as a mutant power?  :p

Hey this is Marvel.. he could take a vacay in the Nevada desert and come back as the crybaby Hulk.
Or the dad could sleep around with a bunch of mutants, breeding his own personal family of revenge seeking mutant teenager squad (not unlike his mutant daughter) They would all wear uniforms that say R.S.M.T.S on the back in red and, after having been specially trained to fight us, the X-Men, and get their father's revenge they come after us... By this time we are all super old, like in our 40's and unable to cope with these nasty teenagers, their new hip styles and funky language. Our team will seem so out of date and suffering from gout and a lack of understanding of things considered "modern" they we get handily beat in an epic battle royale.... all because he was told to "go on vacation."
Orrr...he could just chill out a bit.
My suggestion was more getting at chilling out, and she specifically said "maybe near a boarding school, because if he came to Xavier's, Professor X might be able to help him, AND he would get acquainted with a bunch of mutants, which could ease his mind about his daughter being one.
I have created a Karma thread and a Rule's and Advancement Thread.  Both are located in the Information Thread.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Well, here's baby Saleem new avatar.
Isn't he cuuuuute!

Sooo...ummm...what's up?
Sorry. I've been busy with work and RL stuff. Today I have a first aid refresher course to pass. But I will be posting as soon as I get a chance.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon