RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread
I remember Malcolm pretty well and can reconstruct him.
F = Fe
A = Pr
S = Ty
E = Gd
R = Ty
I = Gd
P = Ex

Powers
Body resist Ex
Telekinesis Rm
Quote this message in a reply
Samba was:
F Ty
A Ex 16
S Pr
E Gd
R Pr
I Ty
P Ty

Powers
Heat Emission Fe
Thermal Control Remarkable
Heat Energy Sheath Gd
I'm just hoping DM Marvel continues his Company of Stalwart Adventurer's game as well as this one.
I think we did a mix of this: http://www.classicmarvelforever.com/cast/dazzler.htm and that one forum site that had a lot of custom builds but now I can't find it...
I tried creating a character sheet BBCode template, but unfortunately without the Table tag working it is sort of hard.. I will figure it out but the templaye won't be as smooth looking as before.

Edit: the character sheet is in progress. It can be viewed in the ~ Cerebro ~ thread
I have heard from 4 of the players of the Company of Stalwart Adventurers which are Betimi, Mardak, Nacesh and Jonath. Hopefully Merrick and Selena show up too. So I most likely will start up the game again. But I might have to NPC a cleric or find you guys a way of healing yourselves. Maybe healing belts or potions or something. I would much more prefer Merrick and Selena to find there way to their new home but I'm not sure how to contact them. Sad

Oh and please don't add any more new threads yet. I would like the starting posts in the Major threads to be mine because I'm not sure how that will effect me being able to Moderate the threads if needed in the future. But please don't erase anything you've already done yet.

Thanks. Smile
(07-23-2015, 02:33 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: I have heard from 4 of the players of the Company of Stalwart Adventurers which are Betimi, Mardak, Nacesh and Jonath.  Hopefully Merrick and Selena show up too.  So I most likely will start up the game again.  But I might have to NPC a cleric or find you guys a way of healing yourselves.  Maybe healing belts or potions or something.   I would much more prefer Merrick and Selena to find there way to their new home but I'm not sure how to contact them. Sad

Oh and please don't add any more new threads yet.  I would like the starting posts in the Major threads to be mine because I'm not sure how that will effect me being able to Moderate the threads if needed in the future.  But please don't erase anything you've already done yet.  

Thanks. Smile

What.. You no like my fancy-schmancy character sheet?

OK that blank character sheet template is done (I think). Ut is in the ~ Cerebro ~ thread I started before GM Marvel warned against it. Let me know what I missed and I will attempt to add it.  And no, I couldn't figure out how to left align the tables, or make them not 100% screen width.
It does look good and I like the table being centered. And I really appreciate the work you're putting in to get the game going again. However it's usually site etiquette that the GM/DM starts the Threads in their games. My game is a little different because I do allow players to start Roleplaying threads. But please leave the Major Threads like, Cerebro, Game information, Karma, etc, to me.

I'm working tonight but it shouldn't be too busy so hopefully I will get started on Starting up threads.

Thanks. Smile
I thought Malcolm had a really high Intuition. I recall it being around Remarkable due to Breed mutants getting +1 endurance/ intuition.
(07-23-2015, 07:50 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: I thought Malcolm had a really high Intuition.  I recall it being around Remarkable due to Breed mutants getting +1 endurance/ intuition.

You might be right. I'm going on pure memory here.. I knew of the Psyche cuz we had to fix it.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon