RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] The Student Lounge
There was no point in reasoning with Jack so Johnny walks over to the snack cart and begins pushing it toward the Rec Room.  "You coming, Roz?" He asks, his voice trailing off when he remembers that Demi was still in control of Roslyn's body.  Johnny start to walk away but then stops.  "Don't ya think you've been riding her long enough?  I know Roslyn chose to let you out because she didn't want to deal with Jack's creepiness around her but the mission is over.  It's time to go back to where ya came from."
Quote this message in a reply
(08-23-2021, 12:14 PM)Donya Lightfoot Wrote:
(07-30-2021, 02:32 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 08:36 PM)Donya Lightfoot Wrote: The raven flies down from the chandelier and while hovering around 5' in the air its body suddenly flashes a greenish light and its silhouette expands and morphs into a Native American teenaged girl.  "Hello Niall," she says to him with an outstretched hand.  "It's good to see you again.  We really didn't get a chance to chat much when you were here around 3 months ago, which was more my fault than yours.  Back then I was spending most of my time exploring the mansion as tiny animals.  Even now I feel more comfortable in animal form than in my human avatar.  I know this might all be a little overwhelming but you're among friends here.  Eat, drink and dance as much as you want.  I think we should do what Blink suggested and move this to the Rec room.  There's a lot more to do there."

An look of open amazement came over Niall's face as he watched Donya transform.  Still somewhat dumbfounded, he shakes her hand while nodding and says, "Thanks.  Your transformation is amazing.  What does it feel like?  Can you heal or replace limbs during the change?"  He follows Donya towards the Rec room, obviously forming a list of questions about her power in his mind as he listens closely to her response.

"Well," Donya says with a chuckle.  "I guess it starts with a tingling all over and then it's like my stomach goes all wibbly-wobbly.  Then suddenly my muscles and bones feel like water as my body reshapes itself.  It's not a bad feeling.  It feels like for a moment I'm completely free.  I've never actually tried to heal myself and I'm kinda happy I've never had to test replacing limbs."

"That is fascinating.  Have you ever tried to stop your transformation in the middle, during that watery phase?" Niall asks casually, he still glanced at Donya periodically to keep pace, but his mind was obviously running down too many thoughts at once. "I love biology and how the bodies work. Your power has so many implications, you know.  Can you only turn into mammals? No, no, you did a bird.  Can you turn into something bulkier that you?  I wonder where the mass goes or comes from?  I bet there is an answer there on if you could heal yourself in transition. I don't suppose I could..." The effort he expends to stop himself from finishing that sentence is notable and he blushes as he stops walking and says, "I'm sorry.  I get real focused on things sometimes and Ma always said I get pushy and rude."
(08-23-2021, 12:46 PM)GM Marvel Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 11:09 PM)Malcontent Wrote: Malcom looks at Psy-Jack si8gnifigantly. "W.way b.better than our f.former digs."

Psi-Jack had been just trying to absorb everything that was happening around her.  This place seemed more chaotic than the underground with the Morlocks.  The mansion was a powder keg of hormones ready to explode!  Sounded like it could be fun.  More appealing than fighting off the advances of Masque's mutated, underground dwellers.  

"For sure," Psi-Jack replies.  "The local entertainment isn't half bad, either!  Now I'm kinda wishing I went with you after we escaped that detention center.  But too many weird people spooked me but then ironically I ended up hiding out with the Morlocks.  You can't get much more weird than them!"

"W.well I..I d.didn't ex.xactly c.come straight h.here. I w.was on the run aw.while. I g.got g.good at s.stealing to eat. You'd b.be surprised w.waht you can l.lift f.from a s.safe d.distance w.when p.people ain't l.looking."
As they get to te rec room, Porsche nudges Saleem. "Go put on some music worth dancing to."
[OoC:  Sorry for being so behind.  Distractions keep appearing.  I don't really understand why because with COVID and a couple of broken feet you'd think there wouldn't be much for me to do!  ]

(08-23-2021, 07:00 PM)Interface Wrote: There was no point in reasoning with Jack so Johnny walks over to the snack cart and begins pushing it toward the Rec Room.  "You coming, Roz?" He asks, his voice trailing off when he remembers that Demi was still in control of Roslyn's body.  Johnny start to walk away but then stops.  "Don't ya think you've been riding her long enough?  I know Roslyn chose to let you out because she didn't want to deal with Jack's creepiness around her but the mission is over.  It's time to go back to where ya came from."

Demi gives Johnny a dirty look.  "Your girlfriend is fine.  In fact she's resting right now.  She will come out to play with you when she's ready,"  she replies with her hollow ghostly voice.
(08-23-2021, 09:00 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote: "That is fascinating.  Have you ever tried to stop your transformation in the middle, during that watery phase?" Niall asks casually, he still glanced at Donya periodically to keep pace, but his mind was obviously running down too many thoughts at once. "I love biology and how the bodies work. Your power has so many implications, you know.  Can you only turn into mammals? No, no, you did a bird.  Can you turn into something bulkier that you?  I wonder where the mass goes or comes from?  I bet there is an answer there on if you could heal yourself in transition. I don't suppose I could..." The effort he expends to stop himself from finishing that sentence is notable and he blushes as he stops walking and says, "I'm sorry.  I get real focused on things sometimes and Ma always said I get pushy and rude."

"I've never really tried stopping the transformation and I can turn into any type of animal, including avian and aquatics.  I have not mastered turning into bugs or dinosaurs.  Just your basic woodland and aquatic animals."  She gestures in the direction Interface was taking the cart.  "We should move to the Rec Room.  It will be much more comfortable in there."
Student Lounge:

This is a large comfy room with oversized furniture with every type of modern 'toy' you can imagine.  There's state of the art sound systems with all kinds of music read to play at the touch of a button. The latest in video game consoles and games, all set up with every kind of accessory the teens could imagine.  Several 60+ inch TVs with picture quality that far exceeds anything on the market.  There's also a bar that's stocked with every nonalcoholic drink you could want from several different countries.  Lots of board games, pool tables, ping pong tables, etc. etc. etc.
Saleem immediately moves to the sound system and programs in a bunch of popular songs from various artists.  When the music starts he smiles at Porsche and says, "Want a drink?" 
Big Grin 
Testing...
Big Grin 
Testing

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon