RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5e Spelljammer game
I have two different bersions of Dohwar..
https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LWhuDx5zn3H3FaQm1yX

or

https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LWhuDx5zn3H3FaQm1yX

don'r know if eirther is acceptable..

I was thinking either a dohwar wizard or dohwar priest, might even multiclass and become a deathsqueler if we can figure that out (I do not even know if multiclassing can be done in 5e)
Quote this message in a reply
there is multiclassing in 5e, people usually take a 1-3 dip in an other class and then advance fully in thier primary class
I am of thinking of a Giff, either as a kensia monk or Gunslinger fighter
I have been playing 5E weekly since it cameout and 4E before that
what stat generation method do you want us to use, Standard array, standard point buy, or roll stats, and what other house rules do you use for character generation, also what will our starting level be.
for 5E Character creation I tend to use D&DBeyond
or Hero Labs since I own a licenced copy of that
I tend to use the manual method regardless of the gfame, except pathfinder 1e
I posted this earlier but for some reason it didn't take.

The Satyr is in, Mythic Odysseys of Theros.  I think a Satyr and bard are very thematic.  One of my instruments would of course be the pan pipes.
(11-20-2020, 06:07 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: I posted this earlier but for some reason it didn't take.

The Satyr is in, Mythic Odysseys of Theros.  I think a Satyr and bard are very thematic.  One of my instruments would of course be the pan pipes.  

I am guessing the post whuich gives this context is  also missing, since this is your first post in this thread

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon