RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dark Conspiracy
If this is going ahead then count me in.
Quote this message in a reply
(10-25-2020, 07:00 PM)morthrai Wrote: If this is going ahead then count me in.

Glad to have you on board, Lee!
I got the players guide but haven't had the chane to read. I DM this evening on roll20 so i won't be reading tonight
(10-25-2020, 09:25 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: I got the players guide but haven't had the chane to read.  I DM this evening on roll20 so i won't be reading tonight

No worries. I know Marvel is looking at it too.
Considering he was one of the players in tonigght's roll20 session I doubt he got much reading done lol.
As we have three people that have expressed interest, I went ahead and put in the forum request to get the game setup.  Still going back and forth between using this GM account and having my base account (Anthraxus) made a GM account instead.
Should have this thread up for you shortly. 

Typically, DM or GM before the name is used for running games.   The Base accounts are used mostly for players who have no intention of running a game.  Everything else falls into Character accounts.

It's not a hard rule mind you, but it is sort of a guide line.
Well, if you would like to GM my Anthraxus account I will be happy to use that.  I don't mind to conform to the general standard.
That works, I can swap it for you.
There ya go.  I left the GM on DarkLord.  Let me know if you want me to change the name on that account or remove the GM from it.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon