RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forum Software
Is anyone else having an issue with the site switching Forum versions?  I usually have it set with a black background but often when I move to a new page or click the reply button, it turns into a white background and the logo in the top left isn't even the same.  The logo changes to "MyBB".  This happens whether I use my phone or laptop.

Edit:
The Board Style seems to be switching back and forth between Hirrer (Which is what I have it set at) to Default.  I find the White background of the Default setting hard on the eyes.
Quote this message in a reply
Hello, it's been over a couple of weeks since I asked my question.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on?
I an not getting the ssame isue. Perhaps your browser defaults (cookies etc)
(02-05-2020, 05:09 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: I an not getting the ssame isue.  Perhaps your browser defaults (cookies etc)

Well it's happening on my Laptop, my Cell Phone and on my work computer.   Confused

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon