RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Answered Android Accessibility
This is very difficult on a touch-screen phone. Not that I'm complaining, cause... first world problems. Just poiting it out.
Quote this message in a reply
There's a couple of things I think we could do to make it easier, I also think there's a plugin for forumrunner and tapatalk we could possibly implement if people like those apps.
No hurry. Mostly just being a pain in the ass. My power went out, so I wandered to a bar with my phone and bluetooth keyboard.

Power's back on now!
Alright. I've added all the plugins for Tapatalk. Try it out and let me know how it looks! I'll see about downloading it myself too.

The website blog, found at www.rpgaddicts.com should also be tapatalk enabled.
Testing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Love it. Way better than Forum Runner.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Fantastic!

I looked into Forumrunner last night after I chatted with you and Marvel on plothook. I didn't like that they really hadn't done much of anything as far as improvements and it was still $2 to buy the app. F- that mess. Thank you for reminding me that I was going to look into Tapatalk but forgot all about it in the scheme of things today.
Test two.

(07-13-2015, 05:56 AM)Neva Mack Wrote: Test two.
Test three
Ok. You have to log all the way out and log back in manually to switch characters. But it's not horribly clunky to do so.
Yeah. Nothing I can see via the app, the administration account on their site, or the plug in on our end that would enable account switch. Tapatalk seems to work via feeds and not like making the website mobile compatible.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon