RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Sunless Citadel - (Chapter One)
Athos searches the area and dead rats for anything useful.

Perception: 1d20+6 = 25
Quote this message in a reply
---Nightingale and Mivia---

Neither of the ladies spot anything of value, or anything that might be useful. 

---Arius, Athos, and Kriv---

Perception: 1d20+5 = 24

Arius, Athos, and Kriv find some interesting things as they search what seems to be the lair of the Rat King.

(DM - All three of you roll 1d100.)
Roll 1d100= 35
Treasure Check: 1d100 = 86
[1d100]=46
---Everyone---

Piles of random things are littered all over the den.  Garbage, bones, tatters of clothing, etc.  But amongst the rubbish, the group finds several things of value. 

Overall the group finds 70 gold, 1055 silver, and 1200 copper scattered around the floor or found strange little piles
Kriv finds 7 random relatively valuable looking gems scattered around the floor.
Athos finds some strange statues that look valuable. He also finds a strange ornate pair of gauntlets and an ornately carved wand.
Arius finds some Carved Bones, that look valuable. And two potions that have a golden sparkly liquid inside them.

Arius Treasure Check: 1d6 = 2
Arius Treasure Check: 1d100 = 21
Arius Treasure Check: 1d100 = 15
Athos Treasure Check: 1d4 = 2
Athos Treasure Check: 1d100 = 56
Athos Treasure Check: 1d100 = 38
Kriv showed the gems to the others that he found. Clearing his throat he tries to not sound too obnoxious. He is trying to be helpful though. "If you find anything in our travels you would like me to try to identify or examine if it is magical or special in nature let me know. The wonders of the Art is often stored with in many diverse things. Sadly it will require me to perform a ritual to identify any such things as I would like to save my spells for dangerous situations that arise. Still it will only take around ten minutes per such examination."  
Athos turns and sets the gauntlet and the wand near Kriv. "These look valuable and they don't have the same wear and tear as they should being down here this long.  Magical maybe?"
Kriv nods to Athos "Perhaps. I will take the time to find out if you all don't mind waiting the twenty minutes it will take for me to study both." The dragonborn looks around waiting for others to object, if none of them do he pulls out his spell book and begins the ritual casting of identify for the gauntlets and the wand.
Athos sits down on a rock and takes a nice deep drink of cool water from his skin.  It wasn't hard to chill it. "Well, no time like the present for a little break anyways. At least now that we've got most of these tunnels clear of rats."

(Action - opts for taking a short rest.)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon