RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Sunless Citadel - (Chapter One)
Leloth looks up from her food and gives a slight smile at Kriv and the human and replies "Thank you for the compliments Kriv and... What are your names?" gesturing to the Elf and human. Looking back at the human, Leloth asks "Were you wanting to go into the Pit? If so I'll sing you a song of luck because to be honest... you'll need a lot of that plus a god better be thy side." She looks at the woman sitting quietly and wonders why she hasn't spoken yet.
Quote this message in a reply
"You can call me Nightingale. I've come to the city looking for work. My... teacher thought I might find good use of my skills here in waterdeep." Nightingale explains to Leloth and the rest of the group after after giving the others a chance to explain and in between bites of her dinner.

"That was quite the performance, I have never seen anything quite like it before." she adds to Leloth.
Arius seems to consider Leloth's question a moment, before giving a brief shake of his head.

"I've no such plans tonight. Seeking fame and fortune does not mean I actively rush to my afterlife."
Athos dabbed some gravy with some of the fresh baked bread and nodded to Nightingale, "Good to meet you miss. From the looks of your ...gear and dress, I imagine Waterdeep would give excellent opportunity for honing your skills.  After all ... without striving for change one will never come closer to mastery and fall into stagnation."
"Well that sounds like something my mentor would say." Nightingale replies to Athos, her eyes twinkling as she smirked beneath her mask.

"As for the pit I'm intrigued by it, and have enjoyed watching others go down. I can't say I don't want to see what's down there, but I have no death wish. Perhaps someday."
---Everyone---

(DM - Everyone Roll Perception.)
"I'll take that as a compliment," Athos smiled at the young woman called Nightingale and wondered in that same instant if it was her real name or one she had chosen. Either way such stories were always interesting.

After that he happily sits at his table with these interesting new, or at least mostly new people.  Good food, good beer, and potentially good company, this is exactly why he is drawn to this foul smelling city. 

Perception: 1d20+6 = 21
Perception: 1d20+3=22
Perception: 1d20+4 = 9
Arius si busy digging into his roast, while trying to unobtrusively watch the upper balconies to see who might have noticed him.

[Perception [1d20+1] = 10+1 = 11]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon