RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for a couple of players for some D&D 5e games.
I have two games that need a few players.  

Meridian - This is my home-brew 5e dark fantasy setting that needs a healer and a tank. So I have 2 spots open for it. You will start off isolated to get a deep feel for the world, but I'll be bringing everyone together shortly. 

Tales of the Sword Coast -  This is a Forgotten Realms basic campaign where I will be running through some of the adventure modules, particularly Tales from the Yawning Portal and likely the Horde of the Dragon Queen. Though maybe the Elemental Evil, which ever the players lean toward.  I have three players so far.  I can take 1 more, at most 2 for that one.  Looking for a balanced Party, so far we have a confirmed Bard and a Druid / maybe Cleric.  

Hence heals and support are covered.  So a tank would be nice, though honestly we can risk it without one and let the dice fall where they may, lol.  

If you're interested, let me know.
Quote this message in a reply
I 'll build a tank for each. New to 5e so tanks are a great way to get my feet wet. Thinking a waterdhavian noble swashbuckler style fir the sword coast and will figure out a different style for meridian

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
That pretty much sorts things out.  Got three players between the two games so they are closed for now.
I am familiar with 5e and can build a healer, if you still need one, is there any 5\E materials that I am to steer clear of?
I made a healer/tank for this game so if Spiral accepts you I think the field is open (this is Vitkyng)
Eeeh, right now this game is kinda full,  but if players drop off or if I open up another game, I'll keep you in mind.  Thank you for your interest though.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon